Tune - Stay With Me - The thinKING

cheers fella - I've really worked hard on this tune to make it as musical as possible but still keeping the energy. I'm still learning piano at the moment can't recommend it enough :)

sounds great man ! the only thing I would do is use a bit of a deeper bassline( but that's personal preference).. but this is quality already !

I love the way you've used the vocal. Really good tune. Came across as kinda subtle well crafted.
Like it.

cheers subprime I'm really chuffed you've said that - cos thats exactly what I was going for - a kinda of Klute style tune to make you notice things a bit more but still having a kind of epic feel - obviously its not a patch on anything the big mans done but still its a step in the right direction I hope.

cheers for the listen kama - always appreciate your comments - can you expand a bit on what you meant by more action in the bass and what does fwiw stand for..........please excuse my ignorance!!

oh I see what you mean - well I kinda did that on purpose as I wanted to show a bit of progression in the tune - thanks for the feedback though Kama - I see your tune is getting some well deserved love - nice one.

Back
Top Bottom