[TUNE] Speculate - Murder Mile

yooooh heavy bass :) i Like

not really a pro so cant give feedback on production , sounds pretty professional tho

liking this one keep the Bass in YOur Mother Fucking Face!

really nice mate... its quite comforting to listen to.. if that doesnt sound wierd?

bass is smooth i mean.. rollin along nicely

Mmmm, I started bouncing on the first hit.

Percussion is 'lovely' and very well done.
The Prod overall is really nice. Perc and Sub are spot on... my only complaint in these cheap headphones is that the misc leads, pads, and fx aren't as big as I'd want them to be... could just be these phones though.

That one piano with delay is nice and bright, but your Bass (mid range) layers, fx, and pads sound like they could be 2 DB louder.

Other than that, the Prod sounds spot on.

The track is a fantastic piece of work from start to finish... the sequencing is interesting, all edits and fills are class and the energy is big overall, but still very relaxed and chill.

This'd be a great 2nd, 3rd, or 4th track to get a set started.

:hugesuccess:

Mmmm, I started bouncing on the first hit.

Percussion is 'lovely' and very well done.
The Prod overall is really nice. Perc and Sub are spot on... my only complaint in these cheap headphones is that the misc leads, pads, and fx aren't as big as I'd want them to be... could just be these phones though.

That one piano with delay is nice and bright, but your Bass (mid range) layers, fx, and pads sound like they could be 2 DB louder.

Other than that, the Prod sounds spot on.

The track is a fantastic piece of work from start to finish... the sequencing is interesting, all edits and fills are class and the energy is big overall, but still very relaxed and chill.

This'd be a great 2nd, 3rd, or 4th track to get a set started.

:hugesuccess:

cheers for the listen bro, now going over it again, just now trying different mixdown techniques at the minute so will hopefully have the final final of it soon

:boxing:

Back
Top Bottom