[TUNE] Speculate - Lagos

yeah man.. i realy like this style of track.. it sounds good to me, drums could possibly be a bit thin but im sure it would sound good if i played it loud enough

cheers guys really aprreciate you listening, gonna try and beef up the drums a little bit , will post up a finished version, soon as i get some proper time spent on it

sounds really nice, that bass has got a really nice feel going on, but yeah, maybe a bit more punch in the ol' snare, apart from that, i'd play it!

My Dad's from Lagos, so I was feeling it before I heard it.

haha wicked! i soon will be in Lagos, got a job there coming up, jobs actually in port harcourt but will prob fly into Lagos, but tbh im a bit skeptical about the whole job tbh, i know a bloke who was working in Warri and he got kidknapped!!he then escaped, then got caught again and basicly thought he was guna die,got took to a dark cave with skeleton bones and shit in it, bit of shady place Nigeria tbh but its all good, glad ya feeling the tune :)

he got kidknapped!!he then escaped, then got caught again and basicly thought he was guna die,got took to a dark cave with skeleton bones and shit in it

Good grief! When I visited we just ate food and walked around! All in all, I will repeat that this was a good tune.

Back
Top Bottom