[TUNE]Speculate & Decision - Road Trip

Wicked tune guys, huge improvement on the last one, you get better with each track.

SD sounds fine to me.

Sub is huge!! me likey
The Lfo mod on the mid range layer of the Sub sounds great!

Everything is working... the 'only' thing I wouldn't mind is maybe some Perc peeking it's way through on the far left and far right here and there.... something to offset the overall center feel of the tune. Other than that = this jams.

:solid:

can i ask how u get such rolling drum fills like that as its something i love in drumandbass

cheers for the feedback bro

easiest way id say for drum fills is to hunt down some nice breaks with drum rolls in, put through recycle, then edit the bit you want, or also find some drum roll wavs, do the same again, put through recycle and edit accordingly, or u could make them with single hits, theres loadsa different ways :D

SD sounds fine to me.

Sub is huge!! me likey
The Lfo mod on the mid range layer of the Sub sounds great!

Everything is working... the 'only' thing I wouldn't mind is maybe some Perc peeking it's way through on the far left and far right here and there.... something to offset the overall center feel of the tune. Other than that = this jams.

:solid:

cheers bro

there is actually some percussion in there but i think due to the mixdown theyve kinda got lost in the mix lol..... good point tho bro nice one :D

wow. impressed. loving the bassline! fits into the mix nicely. all the drum changes mix it up a in a good way to keep it interesting, but imo the bassline could need some variation aswell.

im also liking the snare and those "duet"-sounds, theyre giving a nice extra bit of feel to the beat.

me likes! good work and keep it up!

cheers msmith and groelle for the feed

yh the snare............. guess some people like and some people dnt, cant please everyone i know that but ive taken in everything what everone has said.

big ups for listens :boxing:

Back
Top Bottom