[TUNE]Speculate & Decision - Lying in Wake

credit where it's due guys.
That goes for all the tunes I've commented on.

(psst- have listen to mine will ya? Gimme some feedback?)

say it everytime i go on ur myspace bro. That tune water shadow fuckin smashes it every time tho bro lol

Damn lovely this is man, the bass sounds are very nice and i like the synth the most, this is my kind of liquid, very electronic. MORE!!

nice 1 mr freek, me n spec not been working together for that long. Water shadow was r first n this r 2nd. Really feeling ur tune as well, r u ok

big ups as well frooty cheers for the listen and the comments

I REALLY LIKE THIS TRACK ALOT MAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. U KILLED IT DRUMS AND BASS ARE FUCKING SICK IF I SAY SO..

IF U HAVE TIME PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW TRACK STREET LIGHTS

ez guys! btw sorry got cut off on aim the other day i have a shody internet connection lol

aaanyways just wanted to say lovin this one, production sounding crisp and vibe is wicked! :D keep em comin!!

Last edited:
only just come across this.. seriously big tune! drums are heavy!!! bassline and synths work really well together and smashes it!!
i would bag this if it was out, lovin the vibe!

Well evezdroppin and right coast. This tune and our other collab water shadow have been signed up for a digi release in a few weeks on extent recordings, so u will be able to get ur hands on em soon!!!
Wewill post up on here when we get a defo date and where u can get em from
Cheers every 1 who has posted especially ketz who has posted serveral times just cause he loves the tune so much!!! or he forgot he already did post. 1 of the 2 ,u tell us ketz

Well evezdroppin and right coast. This tune and our other collab water shadow have been signed up for a digi release in a few weeks on extent recordings, so u will be able to get ur hands on em soon!!!
Wewill post up on here when we get a defo date and where u can get em from
Cheers every 1 who has posted especially ketz who has posted serveral times just cause he loves the tune so much!!! or he forgot he already did post. 1 of the 2 ,u tell us ketz

3rd post - thats how much i like it! :D

Back
Top Bottom