[TUNE]Speculate & Decision - Lying in Wake

Yeah nice, I'm liking this style at the minute. The only thing I would say is that(headphones) the low end dominated. Those nice lead synths were a bit overpowered and a bit muddied, like it was lacking any top end shine.....but like I said, only on the headphones thru myspace, so probably mangled to hell already.
(y)

Yeah nice, I'm liking this style at the minute. The only thing I would say is that(headphones) the low end dominated. Those nice lead synths were a bit overpowered and a bit muddied, like it was lacking any top end shine.....but like I said, only on the headphones thru myspace, so probably mangled to hell already.
(y)

ez subs

hmmmm i made this on monitors bro and i havent actually checked it out on heddys yet....will have to do so

but yh myspaz always seems to mangle up a tune somehow, have u listened on decisions soundcloud??mite be a little bit better? im only saying this as the sub actually sits really nice throo me monitors and in the bass trap in me room..........

i dunno tho may jus be me levels need a bit of tweaking :D

anyways man cheers for the feedback bro....

boh!!!!!!:boxing::boxing:

ez,
cheers subprime for the feedback bro, just had a quick listen of the myspace clip and compared to soundcloud clip the top end does sound a little muddy like u say. So if u get a chance m8 give the other clip a quick listen.
we have got a fair bit going on with synths etc so maybe we might need to tweek a few things here n there, but overall i think we both fairly happy with it

NICE vibe going on in this song, probably needs a little tweaking to escape the mud in the top end as mentioned, I have a similar level of mudiness in my track, no idea how to get rid of it though dont know how to compress etc i only know how to use eq plug ins

listening on my ipod phones I reckon the sub and lower reece sits very well and you've got good movement on them both - I reckon the snare sounds a bit dry and samey maybe change that up a bit with summat that hits a bit higher just to fill out the range better ....other than that this is a pretty beefy tune keep at it

listening on my ipod phones I reckon the sub and lower reece sits very well and you've got good movement on them both - I reckon the snare sounds a bit dry and samey maybe change that up a bit with summat that hits a bit higher just to fill out the range better ....other than that this is a pretty beefy tune keep at it

cheersh for the listen bro

yh tunes still unfinished and theres a few bits were guna change up(snare included) we got it soundingbetter now, new version to be posted up soon.....

nice 1 for the positive feedback tho bro :boxing:

this is real dancefloor rinseout, quite techno inspired leaders.

good stuff speculate n decision, your collabs are usually nice.

big ups

quite enjoyed this, mix (soundcloud) sounded ok to me. Sub was well controlled on my little satellite pc speakers and external sub.

Particularly liked the way the synths gave the effect of crescendoing after the second drop.
nice.

Back
Top Bottom