[TUNE] Speculate & Decision - Cant Get Away

Very nice tune man, big up. Mix is clean and tight.

A couple of suggestions; maybe automate some cutoff for the bass parts during the bits where there's no vocal? Just some simple raised cutoff points, just give give more movement in the bassline for those parts. Also, a bit more splash in the drums at the drops would give some greater impact.

Sick tune man, keep it up. :)

Very nice tune man, big up. Mix is clean and tight.

A couple of suggestions; maybe automate some cutoff for the bass parts during the bits where there's no vocal? Just some simple raised cutoff points, just give give more movement in the bassline for those parts. Also, a bit more splash in the drums at the drops would give some greater impact.

Sick tune man, keep it up. :)

cheers for the listen bru nice 1 for the feedback, will take what u said on board. could be something as simple as that to give the bassline a bit more movement and my drums could always do with a bit more improving at times

nice one.. ;)

Dunno if it's just my headphones or not, but the melodic synth you have in the intro seems to be drowned out in the frequency range once the drumloop kicks in. Apart from that tho, top tune, really liking the nice rolling bassline.

Dunno if it's just my headphones or not, but the melodic synth you have in the intro seems to be drowned out in the frequency range once the drumloop kicks in. Apart from that tho, top tune, really liking the nice rolling bassline.

cheers for the listen dude, erm il have to have a check through the tune again with some decent hps, i tend to use my monitors straight from the off when getting the ideas down all way through to the final mixdown, so tbh i havent noticed but il check with the hps im currently using which hands down are a pile of shit to use lol but il have a good listen tomoro again with hps and using me monitors, cheers for pointing that out mate.

nice one

Back
Top Bottom