[TUNE] Special Ed - Dreadlock [Komatose RMX]

First of all : "Special ed - dreadlock" ? this is just policman & soldiers by Alborosie ?

But you made a great remix out of it, sounds really tight , loads of elements so it doesn't get boring or repetitive at any moment.. You've got a really fresh sound, Big up man !

First of all : "Special ed - dreadlock" ? this is just policman & soldiers by Alborosie ?

But you made a great remix out of it, sounds really tight , loads of elements so it doesn't get boring or repetitive at any moment.. You've got a really fresh sound, Big up man !

yeah the original is alborosie but my mate had already remixed it!
so i just gave him the name

did u use more than one snare cos it sounds like sometimes they are hittin a tiny bit apart from each other? mayb its jus me... like the vibes in this, think the synth could use a bit mroe power behind it/ maybe a bit of grit?

loved that emily grace track on the podcast tho, thats a sick one. who is the girl?

did u use more than one snare cos it sounds like sometimes they are hittin a tiny bit apart from each other? mayb its jus me... like the vibes in this, think the synth could use a bit mroe power behind it/ maybe a bit of grit?

loved that emily grace track on the podcast tho, thats a sick one. who is the girl?
my ex girlfriend lol

where is the podcast???

Last edited:
sick tune man sounds really nice.
think the synth could maybe be a little grittier but thats just me.
tis a good tune tho man biggup!

its a nice tune man i agree with what everyone has said so far.

i really like that organ bass you got going on there! i think the drums could do with touching up and beefing up!

all in all good work!

its a nice tune man i agree with what everyone has said so far.

i really like that organ bass you got going on there! i think the drums could do with touching up and beefing up!

all in all good work!
its funny you should say that lol...

on the dnba forum i was told to let the drums sit back a bit more and let the vox thru!

lol

i dont mean turn them up i mean they need to cut through the mix a tad more. and i would tighten them up a bit.

if u slowthe tune down to say 60bpm and play the drums solo you will get a better idea of what needs to be moved.

intro seems really good so far... hope the drop lives up... the vocals are good, the reese that comes in is alright but i reckon you could have introduced it before the drop at a barely audible level and then increased its volume just before the drop, I also reckon after its dropped for the first time, the tune should carry on being flat out without a breaksdown for longer- it seems the breakdown comes to early, apart from that its a fucking tune, i just wanted to tell you what i thought would perfect it

intro seems really good so far... hope the drop lives up... the vocals are good, the reese that comes in is alright but i reckon you could have introduced it before the drop at a barely audible level and then increased its volume just before the drop, I also reckon after its dropped for the first time, the tune should carry on being flat out without a breaksdown for longer- it seems the breakdown comes to early, apart from that its a fucking tune, i just wanted to tell you what i thought would perfect it

cheers mate.... i'll have a gander and see what i can come up with!

that is indeed ed! Ed benwell!!

geeza!

That's too funny, I like Ed. Talk to him in the smoking area now and again. Small world eh?

If any of you are at the next pangea look for a stunningly handsome guy with dreadlocks in his early 20s, that'd be me ;P

china bearing wholesalers

Welcome to OEM-BEARING.com E SHOP. We are professional China bearing wholesalers.we sell skf bearing,fag bearing ,nsk bearing,timken bearing.1. To ensure that imported a large number of the spot, the origin of bearing;2. Cheap, timely delivery ,in stockBearing Product packaging appearance may change due to changes in the factory in order to prevail in kind packaging; The actual operation of the purchase price due to the specific circumstances of the time and vary in order to mutually agreed price. The original brand name products to ensure product quality commitment; More information on these products, as well as sourcing, delivery and other business information, please use the following exchange:TEL: +86-22-27596611 +86-22-27565577 Auto Fax : +86-22-87720337 Email: yangbearing@yahoo.com.cn Msn : yangwangli@hotmail.com Website: www.oem-bearing.com If you have the demand for bearings, please send an email to me. I will reply to you promptly. The best price, the transittime of goods, transport costs, weight, volume and other parameters in detail.Mode of transport:By AIR , By SHIPING , By UPS , By DHL , By FEDEX

Back
Top Bottom