[TUNE] Something New (wip)

I think you must have high passed your snare way too high as theres no beef to it at all which makes it sound really tinny. The processing is not bad at all, the shuffle may be a bit too prominent though - may want to ease up on the attack of those hits just to make it roll a little better, the tunes not bad overall I like near the end of the sample - seems to really start rollin then - keep at it!!

Thanks thinking :). I get what you mean by the snare being to highpassed, but what do you mean by "ease the attack" of the shuffle?
Do you mean make some space before some samples...?

no worries matey - you say you have made the tune with individual hits - so the shuffle hits (the ones between your kick and snare that aren't hats or cymbals) need the front end easing off which is reducing the attack so the sound comes in more gently. This makes the drums roll better in my opinion - I use battery so its much easier to do this in one go for all shuffle hits rather than changing each hit at a time - heres a vid about battery - a good purchase in my opinion!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnxAP7M7AmA

hello...

nice man, tune has a nice feel to it, when it drops it all sounds a bit to high endy, nice idea tho.

peace

Back
Top Bottom