[Tune] Sinai - Now Look

Ah, apologies. Never really know where to put this stuff lol.

Quiet bit at the end? It's just a link to SoundCloud, seems to be ok my end but will have a look. Big up for listening!

I'm going back home for the weekend. You can take your own advice and make sure your phone can take a lot to do it again or something like this but I can't find any other apps I can do yet I can't even tell if it's not like it or I can't read the app I can take a picture with it or something I would be looking forward for the game I would have been able for this game to play a couple games for a game or something I could not do with the app and it would not work for the game because it was not like a free game app but it was free because I had a free game and it was just the game I had for the app app now yit is not the app I would have been a good game for a game app but it is a free app app I love the game but it does have to the game and it makes you want a lot more money and money for you and your money and you will be the best game for you and you will never get to a free app or not to get the game to work or something I you want it or something like it would have to have a free game if I could get it back on my phone!

I'm going back home for the weekend. You can take your own advice and make sure your phone can take a lot to do it again or something like this but I can't find any other apps I can do yet I can't even tell if it's not like it or I can't read the app I can take a picture with it or something I would be looking forward for the game I would have been able for this game to play a couple games for a game or something I could not do with the app and it would not work for the game because it was not like a free game app but it was free because I had a free game and it was just the game I had for the app app now yit is not the app I would have been a good game for a game app but it is a free app app I love the game but it does have to the game and it makes you want a lot more money and money for you and your money and you will be the best game for you and you will never get to a free app or not to get the game to work or something I you want it or something like it would have to have a free game if I could get it back on my phone!

You're not very fond of punctuation, are you Ivan?

You're not very fond of punctuation, are you Ivan?
If you have an iPhone or iPad. There is a word suggestion box just above the key pad. You can just press one of the buttons and it will write a really cool story for you, like the one above. But atlas, it does not recommend punctuation.

I'm the only guy who or what he just got to be with my friend he just said I was going back on here but I'm still going back home to work on a Saturday and am on a Friday ooooo for me and your wife is a great app to have to be the mother of your wife.

Neat tune!

I reckon you need to think about how the arrangement flows however. Loads of cool ideas going on but it jumps around every 8 bars from one idea to the next and they rarely work as well as I reckon they could.

So maybe use a more complex bassline for 16 then roll with a more atmospheric section after drop for some more vocal/melodic type stuff then back to business with the bassline and the lead sound you use for example?

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to listen.

@ManuForti - Yeh i get what you mean, there's quite a lot of layers in there which is why i initially posted it on here to get feedback. Once you've listened to something so many times when you're trying to arrange it, it's hard to hear it for what is really is!

Thanks maschinistom, big up :)

Back
Top Bottom