Tune similar to pjanoo remix

briggsy

Hi everyone, I was at hospitality@matter last night and london elektricity, high contrast (I think) and one other dj all dropped the same song. It is quite chilled with a 6 note piano riff going through it. I asked around at the time but didn't catch the right people in time. It doesn't have any big vocals, just this piano riff, I'd really like to find out what it is if you could be so kind!

If he had audio of it it probably wouldn't be in Tune IDs.

Edit: The only thing I can think it could be, and it's a longshot, is 7 Notes In Black - High Contrast.

Although, if someones off to Hospitality I'd expect them to know that.

Last edited:
No not 7 notes. I went through a lot of youtube hospital stuff, and considering they played it 3 times in a night I'm guessing it's so new it's not out on youtube yet. Ok so I've never been very musical, but the first 3 notes of the piano bit are upbeat, sound similar to pjanoo. There's then a 1 second gap between the set of 3 pjanoo kind of notes, and then 3 lower more melancholy notes. I'm sure that didn't help anyone but I'm clutching at straws to put a bit more detail in! I know it's one of them songs that will really bug me, it's been in my head for a day constantly so far :p

Noo its not muffler? Haha i know the exact tune that you are going on about though mate! Possibly a future sound of Russia cut i am thinking.

I can completely see where you're coming from on the descriptions i've given lol but it's not muffler! Also not plastic heart. Does anyone know of anywhere I could get a tracklist for london elektricity/high contrast's sets? It'd definitely be in there if so.

It's not Warehouse mate,

I'm well aware of the song your after mate,

My way of describing it would be that the piano line is almost the same instrument and note as Pjanoo, and almost the same pattern, however at the end of the line where it will begin to repeat itself again, the last two notes are higher.

As we only heard this song mixed with others, I cannot say for any certainty if it had vocals, or even what the bassline was, but its an awesome tune.

Even tweeted LondonElek and got no reply :(

Keep searching guys!

This is good that 2 other people know exactly the tune I'm talking about, thanks for posting! Just need someone to ID the tune now! I'm starting to think it might be a very new tune, as I've gone through most big hospital names' entire back catalogs on youtube and not found it. They also played it 3 times at hospitality, so 3 big hospital DJ's like it enough to get it in their 1 hour sets at matter. Once again if anyone knows of a video without the scratchy background noise ruining sound quality, or a track listing for London Elektricity/High Contrast's set that'd be really awesome.

Thought I'd close this thread! Went to hospitality last night, was an amazing night, london elektricity's set was the best I've heard him play!! Matrix played the tune I've been trying to find, my mate asked london elektricity what it was and we found it!!
Camo and crooked - turn up the music
this is a set rip, only one I can find on youtube at the moment. Apparently it's a roger sanchez sample and it should be coming on an upcoming hospital compilation cd!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX4Cqp9Lav0

Back
Top Bottom