Tune Recommendations

smaur

bacon
Hey,

Can anyone recommend me any artists similar to Hazard, Shimah and Dee3Dee's styles?

Also does anyone know any good shops other than BMSoho for drum and bass vinyl? Has to be pretty central in London as I'm not up for a mega mission tomorrow.

:bruce:

Hey,

Can anyone recommend me any artists similar to Hazard, Shimah and Dee3Dee's styles?

Also does anyone know any good shops other than BMSoho for drum and bass vinyl? Has to be pretty central in London as I'm not up for a mega mission tomorrow.

:bruce:

Taxman and Generation Dub are quite similar to Hazard.

I went in BM:Soho and some other place called SisterRay (apparently used to be called Selecta disk) which was just round the corner from BM - love it :D

yep Sister Ray is great, nice shopping there. Do they still have the 'no kissing teeth' sign at the listening post ? that made me chuckle

yep Sister Ray is great, nice shopping there. Do they still have the 'no kissing teeth' sign at the listening post ? that made me chuckle

I didn't see that lol, I was glad to find the drum & bass section :D When I first went in all i could see was Jazz, Country and Folk lol.

Back
Top Bottom