tune played by camo and krooked

plasmid

so i heard them live and at the end they played one tune. i know its hard to guess what tune it is, when there is no mp3 of it, but as i said, i only saw them live. but i'm tryin to explain how it sounds. (sry for my bad english) . I'm pretty sure the "starting" noise was the sound of the tripods in the war of the worlds. believe me, DIRTY BASS. So the tune ( if i remeber it right) was a half tempo / drumstep (or maybe dubstep). The "style" itself reminds me abit of Noisia, but maybe i'm totally wrong with this guess.

thanks to anyone who can help me. and sry for my bad english an that i don't have a mp3.

i'd say you download lots of recent mixes by camo & krooked then, if this thread doesn't work out.
If it's in their set atm, there's gotta be a mix where they've put it in aswell.

That might be your best shot at this, apart from asking here...

i'd say you download lots of recent mixes by camo & krooked then, if this thread doesn't work out.
If it's in their set atm, there's gotta be a mix where they've put it in aswell.

That might be your best shot at this, apart from asking here...

alright i'm trying, thx for the advices

and to finish that sentence, its either coming on viper or the new album, hence no tipps. heard it on friday at mo 'fire :D was sick - as the rest of the set. too bad the mics were too loud and none of the mcs or engineers followed my biddings to make it less bass heavy. destroyed the otherwise good vibes for me..

and to finish that sentence, its either coming on viper or the new album, hence no tipps. heard it on friday at mo 'fire :D was sick - as the rest of the set. too bad the mics were too loud and none of the mcs or engineers followed my biddings to make it less bass heavy. destroyed the otherwise good vibes for me..

yeah heard it also at the morefire festival, sick event, but imo it was too hot in that room.

I think its called "Tripodz", I'll post release info when i get home, as it is on their myspace (if it is Tripodz ofc)

Apologies for the Double Post, but here is the info for "Tripodz" if this is the tune (im thinking it is as it has the WotW tripod sounds

Camo & Krooked >> Tripodz Viper Recordings

Confirmation would be nice :D

Back
Top Bottom