Tune Of The Year 2003!

fast car.. *cough cough *laughs

no, i was only joking, but yea, Neo big time.. I'm seeing it everywhere.. definately big.

Another planet wins the pendulum category (it's like vault but tweaked out)

but if i had to pick one it would beeeeeeeeee:

Hive - Last Call (bet you thought i was gonna say neo)

think most of the best tunes were released early in the year - i was so broke around feb / march!

Rawthang - Epilogue
B-Key - Higher Level
Facs & Scythe - Polyglot
do re-presses count???? if so Omni Trio - Thru The Vibe (2 on 1 mix) :slayer:

Funny noone mentions Screamer as the top song on any boards i read. I remember listening to Andy Cs Accelerated Culture set in March. He spun Vault as the intro, and Screamer as the closer. Definitely shit myself hearing Screamer at the end. Imo, the best song this year.

Blatantly: Syntax "Back 2 the 4" on Reinforced.

Sadly 2003 was not a good year for this music. 2002 was really exceiting and perhaps it spoiled the hell out of me. In 2002 there was a _massive_ resurgence of records with oldskool vibes and breakbeats. There was even a tune with full on chipmonk vocals in the style of Finest Illusion which I thought would never happen (Monkey Buisness "Too Much")!!!! Now this year, there were a few hardcore dnb tunes but no more then I can count on one hand. The Syntax tune being at the top of the pile followed maybe by Digital's "10ers" which is a bit too tracky but still hands in the air, gurn your face off hardcore (thank you digital and syntax).

Last edited:
All about the Gateman Rmx.....prolly the only tune this year that put me in a fetal position. Producer(s) of the year for me is tied between Raiden and Zero Tolerance.

fallin remix, plague, spiral, back to you, signal, pressure drop, semisation, sleepless :inlove:

I CAN'T PICK ONE

:oscar:

funny...just as i read that thread title i was thinking...bullet time.

fucking amazing..can't even say why...just so brilliantly done.

Hi all.
I'm from Ukraine. That's why my favorite tweak is Sunchase feat. YANA KAY - Remember Me. Did somebody know it?

Ohh boy! Techstep! *does the tommy hillfinger, raulf lauren perfume, hooded sweat shirt, homie-g, techstep dance*

Undoubtedly the biggest tune of the year was 'Vault' but my personaly faves have been D Kays 'Reach Inside', Sketch & Codes 'Whatever' (that may have been last year) or Pendulum's 'Spiral'.

Mulla said:
Undoubtedly the biggest tune of the year was 'Vault' but my personaly faves have been D Kays 'Reach Inside', Sketch & Codes 'Whatever' (that may have been last year) or Pendulum's 'Spiral'.

yer would have to agree there to, Vault is going to sweep the awards easily just becasue of the sheer dancefloor reaction it got when first heard & still gets now. Reach Inside is wicked definetly one of D Kays best productions to date. I still rate 'Ulterior Motive' & 'Toxic Shock' a little higher than 'Spiral' though :)

without a doubt it has to be pedulum vault although the intro is shite.

i also reckon that a sides 'what you dont know' was bbbbbad. that could have been very very big! underated!

aslo signal was bbbad too!
and so was the new blue album...eh shit hold on wrong forum ..whoops! :gimp:

Back
Top Bottom