Tune Of The Week Spectrasoul - Glimpse £3.51 / Album of the week I LOVE FUNKY £7.99

Intense Records

VIP Junglist
Back once again after huge popularity we have selected our 'tune of the week' and 'album of the week' and reduced them to a special promo price for this week only.

TUNE OF THE WEEK!!!!
shogunaudio.jpg

SpectraSoul
A) Glimpse
B) Absentis

£3.51 (Inc VAT)
Click here to buy

Album OF The Week
ilovefunky.jpg

Rinse - Various Artists
I Love Funky Mixed By Supa D and MA1

CD 1 - Mixed by Supa D CD 2 - Mixed by MA1
Neatly coinciding with Rinse's elevation to a proper 'legal' radio station (congrats!), Supa D and MA1 drop anthem-jammed mixes for the 'I Love Funky' followup to the dubstep compendium. To be fair, you'd be hard pushed to find a stronger overview of the last few years, and mixed by two of the scene's most central figures too. Supa D covers ground from Champion's rugged 'Motherboard' riddim to Roska's 'Feeline', Donaeo's addictive 'Party Hard', Jan Drver's 'Rat Alert' and the devastating 'Get Low' from Ms. Dynamite and Geeneus. On disc 2, MA1 finds space for anther 27 heavy heaters, scoping Fuzzy Logik's 'The Way You Move', Afefe Iku's 'Mirror Dance', Hardhouse Banton's 'Sirens', Roska's killer 'Squawk', Zinc and Ms. Dynamite's 'Wile Out' and token chunks like 'Pon De Floor' from Major Lazer. Funky for your health!

£7.99 (Inc VAT) Click here to buy

Hope you take advantage of this 1 off offer, new tune & album of the week, next week!

Back
Top Bottom