Tune of The Day!!!

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
So wots been floating your boat today then???

For me it would probably have to be that new Marky tune on the Zinc set, Magica Mystica. Thats a proper bad tune!! Anyone know when its out???

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
jarman - cenobyte
my july mix
raiden - falling (dj xo mix)

they have all been in my winamp durin today :D

toOn

super sharp shooter :slayer:

cant stop playing it!!!!!!

"...that new Marky tune on the Zinc set..." , funny you should mention them, i just bought The Brazillian Job[Marky] and Beats By Design[Zinc]

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Hey Jarman, is that your test press they're selling in Chemical??? I think its Jarman feat. Yui or something like that??? If so, my mate picked up a copy a few weeks ago - not a bad tune at all!!!

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
I've not had much time to spin the decks over the last week or so but when I have i've been playing the John Rolodex ep on Dread along with the new Concord Dawn bits on Various labels. Really impressive stuff.

:thumbsup:

btw......whats winamp stuuu?. Heard it mentioned a few times before. Educate me.............

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Caution said:
I've not had much time to spin the decks over the last week or so but when I have i've been playing the John Rolodex ep on Dread along with the new Concord Dawn bits on Various labels. Really impressive stuff.

:thumbsup:

btw......whats winamp stuuu?. Heard it mentioned a few times before. Educate me.............
www.winamp.com :D

the john rolodex ep is wicked!! im playin 3/4 on that ep! (2 of em are really good) :slayer:

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
S club 7 juniors... Automatic high..

HA HA HA

Nooo... Erm... today I have been listening to Roni size 26 bass and ive been hummin it all day

:zest:

^ my smiley rules