DnB Tune of the day

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
Another one from the old atmospheric days, Magnetic Clouds was a track I desperately wanted back then but never came out until (fairly) recently. I used to rinse a short mix he did for Wax Magazine to showcase forthcoming tunes on Temple purely to hear this track. Recorded in 1999 but I discovered the tune a few years later.
Anyway it came out when KMC released a load of dubs that fell through when Good Looking went down the drain, sounds pretty dated now but the breakdown at 5.20 is still totally gorgeous deep space music

Another one from the old atmospheric days, Magnetic Clouds was a track I desperately wanted back then but never came out until (fairly) recently. I used to rinse a short mix he did for Wax Magazine to showcase forthcoming tunes on Temple purely to hear this track. Recorded in 1999 but I discovered the tune a few years later.
Anyway it came out when KMC released a load of dubs that fell through when Good Looking went down the drain, sounds pretty dated now but the breakdown at 5.20 is still totally gorgeous deep space music

What an amazing tune. Have you heard this one by KMC & Future Engineers? Magical, hard to believe they made these kinda tunes in 1998!

What an amazing tune. Have you heard this one by KMC & Future Engineers? Magical, hard to believe they made these kinda tunes in 1998!
Way ahead of their time, then again a lot of those atmospheric tunes were. As iffy as Good Looking was at the end of its days it released some beautiful tunes

Back
Top Bottom