tune of the day 2019

logikz

I Am Not The King
soytits? last time you freaked out on the forum you managed to piss so many people off, there was talk of IP banning you.

i told you in the PMs, i TOLD you, dont be a mongoloid on the forum when im gone, and in the morning, i check the forum,

and you had logged in a total of 77 times, and posted loads of sexually charged and very angry closeted homo frustration messages,

why would you do that? you are a mix of koalemos and sisyphos, youre not epimetheus or heraklion. know your greek mythology and the world will open its golden gates, he who controls the past decides the future, he who is ignorant of the past is doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past until his days end in unspeakable agony

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
soytits? last time you freaked out on the forum you managed to piss so many people off, there was talk of IP banning you.

i told you in the PMs, i TOLD you, dont be a mongoloid on the forum when im gone, and in the morning, i check the forum,

and you had logged in a total of 77 times, and posted loads of sexually charged and very angry closeted homo frustration messages,

why would you do that? you are a mix of koalemos and sisyphos, youre not epimetheus or heraklion. know your greek mythology and the world will open its golden gates, he who controls the past decides the future, he who is ignorant of the past is doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past until his days end in unspeakable agony
Im trying to make sense of it all but either way its been interesting so far.

he who controls the past decides the future, he who is ignorant of the past is doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past until his days end in unspeakable agony
What bible did you steal that from :lol:

It is some deep stuff

logikz

I Am Not The King
melancholy song, even though i feel pretty special and in love with the world