DnB [TUNE] Noistek- Jungle Creeper (hardstep)

noistek

JungleCreeper.jpg

Holy SHIT man, that drop at 1:06 just blew up my face. What's funny is about 10 seconds in I wasn't feeling it, but with each measure I was grooving a bit more and then BAM.

I'm not listening to this on my monitors so i can't really provide any technical feedback. From what I can tell that bass growl is nasty delicious. The sound 2:33 is nice too - reminds me of an organ/crap piano that's been put through a meat grinder - and I like it.

So far it sounds like a certified banger. I'll check it on the monitors this evening.

Cheers!

Very very good :) except the vocals . They don't stand out at all . i mean u can make them as whispers to like in some Noisia tunes for example. But you should eq them - low cut (not to much) to make some room for the bass and add + 4db @ 1.2 Khz and lose some bass from that frequency.

...you should eq them - low cut (not to much) to make some room for the bass and add + 4db @ 1.2 Khz and lose some bass from that frequency.
Thanks for the tip! I will test that out!

---------- Post added at 09:09 ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 ----------

...So far it sounds like a certified banger. I'll check it on the monitors this evening.
Cheers!
Thank you! Very much appeciated. If you notice anything later, pls, let me know!

It was okay, the vocals didn't stand out enough and make it sound less "scrap yard" from massive and more like your own reese,,,, juuuust sayin'

And couldn't feel the chord in the endy bit, it was just.. Too weird. : D

It was okay...vocals didn't stand out ...make it sound less "scrap yard" from massive and more like your own reese...
And couldn't feel the chord in the ...was too weird. : D

Thanks for listening! Working on the vox. The reece is my own patch made in "Surge". Check that synth out if you haven't already. It's awesome!

Oh, that's damn fine - I'd love to hear some filter action on the reese at the ends of phrases - classic upward sweep with a hi-pass or some wah from a low pass. Oh, you do anyway later in the track.

Oooooh - it just keeps getting better - the ravey synth that comes in really kills it! So much variation with each new phrase. Sorry I can't really criticize. I'm definitely dropping this one when I get digital - sorry, I know I say that a lot ;) It's an investment.

I just noticed the kick snare pattern - that's an uncommon one, you make it groove hard.

Did you used to release on tech itch or something?!?!?

WOW, thanks.
I've released on promo labels like Darkland and had a release on Mindocracy. Forthcoming on Sick Brain. But no MAJOR signings yet such as Tech Itch. (That would be insane!) But some day...some day soon...such aspirations will be met!
(And even if not, the music will still be pouring out!)

Last edited:
Soundchecked in the studio last night - your track is certainly monitor and Duet 2 approved :1::1:

This track is a real banger. Maybe some choppin' type of effect to the vox? A sidechained noise gate perhaps? Other than that, this track is a vicious beast. Well done sir.

Soundchecked in the studio ... your track is certainly monitor and Duet 2 approved...This track is a real banger. Maybe some choppin' type of effect to the vox? A sidechained noise gate perhaps? Other than that, this track is a vicious beast. Well done sir.

Thanks "Lost"! I appreciate you taking the time to do that, REALLY glad to have a "co-signer" on the levels.
I just got back from playing it out for the 1st time at a gig and it def sounded kosher. I like your idea about the vox (I thought the same thing). Will screw around with that tomorrow and if I come up with a good FSU effect on teh vox, I'll keep it.
Thanks EVERYONE for listening...means a lot. :)

Back
Top Bottom