[Tune] New jungle tune (soundcloud)

Nice one, I really like the drums, bassline after the drop needs a little bit more energy and variation imo..
The bassline that comes in at 0:22 was a bit too unexpected, it didn't really felt right but still sounded nice.. and I would pitch up those snare rolls a bit if I were you :)
Big up !

@kilbon yeah thats what i thought as well when i listened, the piano bit just stops and then the bass comes in, need to sort that out. and do you mean pitcnh them up as in tone or db

@Druu - how exactly could i make them more dynamic? and i kinda wanted to keep it at a slow bpm as i only intend to listen to it.

thanks a lot for both of your feedback

I couldn't help nut notice those glitchy snare rolls occurred at the same times every 16 bars in a regular pattern. There's nothing wrong with this but it tends to create a static feel (I have this problem myself with some of my productions). Just an idea anyway. :)

Nice work mate. I agree with the others about the staticness. Its very old skool 96 type jungle in my opinion. Maybe that was what you were going for? Drums are very nice.
respect.

Back
Top Bottom