[tune] Neural Tech - Defense Funding

Neural Tech

Nuskool
VIP Junglist
Here's a 320 of a track that I had come out as part of an E.P. back in '06 on Virus B-23 Recordings.

http://nuskoolbreaks.us/Defense Funding/

As always, any kind of feedback is welcome especially comments in regard to Production.

This is a dark one.

**edit** - if you have trouble streaming (as some browsers do), simply dl it

Last edited:
like the intro, the vocals...good interest. i think the tune is a little slow for me, but the sounds all sound like they sit great. everything is very clear and i am listening on a very "affordable" monitoring system. for 2006, very nice.

like the intro, the vocals...good interest. i think the tune is a little slow for me, but the sounds all sound like they sit great. everything is very clear and i am listening on a very "affordable" monitoring system. for 2006, very nice.

I appreciate the play! I'd love to know what you listened to the track on.... if you had any clue what I "monitored" this song on back in '06, you'd cry... it's amazing it doesn't sound like a steaming pile of dogpoo considering it was produced on cheap high fi speaks (I'd gotten used to them after using them for 6+ years though, lol).

Anyone else have anything to say about the Prod on this one?

Production sounds good man. Lots of nice sounds in there, lots of changes to keep the interest. Like the drum arrangement work.

nice track that. the atmospherics and samples go together sweet. the second drop is quality. love the change in the bass and the piano that comes in.

i've got a mate who produces alot of stuff like that. cheers for the 320.

Production sounds good man. Lots of nice sounds in there, lots of changes to keep the interest. Like the drum arrangement work.

Thank you SubPrime for your feedback, much appreciated..... glad the Prod sounded good for you!

nice track that. the atmospherics and samples go together sweet. the second drop is quality. love the change in the bass and the piano that comes in.

i've got a mate who produces alot of stuff like that. cheers for the 320.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Mr. Terror. NP on the 320, jam it out/share it with your mate, it's all good... if he enjoys it, I'd love to hear his thoughts as well :D.

Thanks for the listens, guys... it's very appreciated!

:lovethisforum:

I appreciate the play! I'd love to know what you listened to the track on.... if you had any clue what I "monitored" this song on back in '06, you'd cry... it's amazing it doesn't sound like a steaming pile of dogpoo considering it was produced on cheap high fi speaks (I'd gotten used to them after using them for 6+ years though, lol).

Anyone else have anything to say about the Prod on this one?

sony mdr-v700 headphones - on the go...

Back
Top Bottom