tune name, sanc 08 plz help !!!

Canty

if you went to sanctuary 08 or have the tape / cd packs do you know the name of / producer of track 18 on fresh,maldini,vegas + bassman / dynamite plz?
been looking for it for fooking ages!
sample - "not so fast you're hurting me"

thanks!

p.s soz if this isn't the right thread for it >.<

if the sample has that steven hawking voice then its nothing to do with fresh maldini vegas, try lomax- artisian vip, dont think its out yet

thanks meight!
i just meant its on that set (as reference to what im chatting about)
i personally thought its not steven hawkin (family guy sketch), its a much more feminine voice than that but whether that's because the tune is pitched high i'm not sure, its more than 1 occurrence of the sample so i don't think its just boshed in ... i'm pretty sure its part of the tune.

either way nice one for the quick response can anyone else help with whether i'm wrong?

i made an account today ... i posted this today this is my ONLY post so u must be confusing me with someone else.

"cretin" is unnecessary even if i had been answered however many times before so .. chill?

and thanks nasty you were right.
it is the vip and appaz its not being released according to forums on dnbarena :(
the original is the closest ill get.

it's funny, because there's another thread that's exactly the same as this one with three replies telling you what the name of the track is.

how it is. 25cm?

Back
Top Bottom