Tune-maniacs

freestyle

Hello ladies and gents, heres a little mean roller? that i hope will be out on mp3 some time in febuary, ive had this sitting around for around 6-7 months and only just really finished it with some updated beats on the drop, the original is a tune called summer bells made by tugstarr( an internet friend i asked him for the parts /bells/ bird noises blah bla blah and heres the outcome, i completely fucked up his tune so i very much hope you ALL like it!

please feel free to comment before it goes up in the que for release.
1st tune in player called " FREESTYLEvsTUGSTARR"
peace

http://www.reverbnation.com/djfreestyle

easy matey. Decent tune indeed. dancefloor banger. simple and effective mate.
respect

Ez frat... Glad you liked it man, I know it's a quick clip of the drop but... The intro of this tune has shot loads of strings that have a bond/movie feel, I really wanted to post all tune but because this may get released soon I opted to post a clip, believe me after about 2:30mins jungle beats drop in out and loads of smooth filtering with dark sounds , I hope a few buy this as I'm sure it won't dissapoint!

I may even post abit of the intro at a later point

Big up to all the take time out to listen to these tunes from me!

Peace

likin the beat -bass doesnt sound deep enough though imo
fx and such sound good but a bit to loud

fair comments dude, appreciate your time to comment, i suppose i did put more effort into the beat than anything else and i assure you the bass rattles roofs , i could of possibly put another midrange bass in there or a low mid, ahhh, i dunno... cheers tho much appreciate it

peace

Back
Top Bottom