TUNE LEAKERS - NAME AND SHAME!!!

RIGHT THIS IS GOING OUT TO ALL THE FUCKING LEAKING BASTARDS OUT THERE THAT FUCK UP ARTISTS REALESES BY GIVING TUNES AWAY THAT ARE SET TO COME OUT ON LABELS!

BASICALLY PUTTING ALL THE HARD WORK THAT ARTISTS HAVE DONE TO WASTE!

RISEUK2010 - LEAKER. FROM CANADA BUT SPEAK TO PEEPS IN THE UK!

IF YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM SOMEONE WITH THAT AIM ADDRESS, TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF AND SUCK OUT! OR ADD HIM NOW, FIND OUT WHO HE GETS HIS TUNES FROM AND GIVE HIM SOME SHIT!

THE GUY HAS TRACKS BY JAMES BASS, ZERO, FINE PRINT, PRESTIGE, DUB FOUNDATION AND MORE! CLAIMS HE HAS 40 GIGS WORTH OF TRACKS AND GOES ROUND HITTING PEOPLE UP WANTING TO EXCHANGE TUNES WITH THEM!

THIS KIND OF SHIT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP AS IT TAKES THE PISS!

CONVO WITH RISEUK2010 :

" SafeYoInnit (00:58:56): why is your name riseUK then if you're in canada?
riseUK2010 (00:59:08): cause i like the uk....lol i wanna live there sometime
SafeYoInnit (00:59:19): oh haha... Read More
SafeYoInnit (00:59:35): you're shit at this
riseUK2010 (00:59:45): at what.....lol
SafeYoInnit (01:00:17): pretending you're gonna send me some dubs
riseUK2010 (01:00:35): i have dubs if that what you mean
riseUK2010 (01:00:40): i dj out here..
riseUK2010 (01:00:43): in toronto
riseUK2010 (01:00:47): an vancouver
SafeYoInnit (01:00:47): which dubs?
riseUK2010 (01:01:00): lots, mostly from the uk
SafeYoInnit (01:01:07): such as?
riseUK2010 (01:02:16): fineprint, digital era, nikitch, prestige, alpine dub, dess, capital j, dizturbed one,, james bass, dub foundaation, dj zero, i got loads, 40 gigs
SafeYoInnit (01:06:29): if you loved them so much you wouldnt leak them
riseUK2010 (01:07:00): its not my fault, they originally came from him so,
riseUK2010 (01:07:07): its his fault
SafeYoInnit (01:07:31): no not at all
SafeYoInnit (01:07:35): who did you get them off?... Read More
riseUK2010 (01:07:42): just friends

SafeYoInnit (01:18:06): anyway
SafeYoInnit (01:18:09): back to my point
SafeYoInnit (01:18:13): you're an absolute cock
SafeYoInnit (01:18:39): stop fuckin leaking beats you fuckin cock
SafeYoInnit (01:19:06): you're the reason that drum and bass producers aren't producing anymore
SafeYoInnit (01:19:14): because people leak their tunes
riseUK2010 (01:19:20): like the producers
SafeYoInnit (01:19:28): its not the artists fault at all
SafeYoInnit (01:19:34): how do producers leak their beats?
SafeYoInnit (01:19:41): they give them only to supposedly trusted people
riseUK2010 (01:19:44): i haven't gave any of my tunes out
SafeYoInnit (01:19:51): you were about to
riseUK2010 (01:19:56): i keep mine
SafeYoInnit (01:19:58): you've got tunes that you're not supposed to have
SafeYoInnit (01:20:09): you were about to swap with rowney
SafeYoInnit (01:20:22): i live with propa g and rowney you absolute moron
riseUK2010 (01:20:36): ya tunes i got premission to give out... Read More
riseUK2010 (01:20:39): duuuh
SafeYoInnit (01:20:46): you haven't got permission to give out any tunes
SafeYoInnit (01:20:48): dipshit
SafeYoInnit (01:20:50): go on
SafeYoInnit (01:20:51): tell me
SafeYoInnit (01:21:07): you dont have any permission to give any of the james bass tunes out
SafeYoInnit (01:21:12): and you dont have permission to have them either
SafeYoInnit (01:21:34): james bass will be contacting you on aim and he will tell you himself
SafeYoInnit (01:21:54): you're killing drum and bass
SafeYoInnit (01:22:03): literally killing it
riseUK2010 (01:23:28): drum n bass will get better, people should listen to the great production that like james bass has, music is great, it shouldn't be kept...
SafeYoInnit (01:23:35): its not kept
SafeYoInnit (01:23:38): its fucking sold
SafeYoInnit (01:23:43): bought in shops
SafeYoInnit (01:23:48): and online... Read More
SafeYoInnit (01:23:51): like it should be
SafeYoInnit (01:24:01): you're stopping these people from making a living
SafeYoInnit (01:24:43): record labels like g13 and motion sensor are suffering
SafeYoInnit (01:24:52): because people like you leak their tunes
SafeYoInnit (01:25:16): fucking moron
riseuk2010 is offline (01:31:10) "

Straight up.

People think they're doing everybody a favour by distributing the music but producers have to make a living from selling the music they make, otherwise they simply can't afford to produce the music anymore!

It's obviously very important for artists and labels these days to be very careful who they trust with dubplates

Cunts

its allways the jump up stuff that's getting leaked
producers need to just keep the tracks 2 them selves.
Sort of there own fault it is getting into the wrong hands imo

I always get kids hitting me up saying have i got this and that dub, or if i want any. fucking pisses me off
digital sending like that is waste, it makes the scene sour and cheap

NO I DONT HAVE ANY.. NO I DONT WANT ANY

DIE

But on a serious note, this guy seems like a bellend, you should feel privaleged if a producer trusts you enough to give a track to you so why hand it out?? They don't have to hand their tracks out to people but some do like and that's proper safe of them to do so and it's shitty of people to then distribute it freely to cunts in the scene.

People just need to be carefull who giving stuff to.. simple

But it goes further than that though.

The two kinds of people who get the most opportunities to collect new dubs (apart from DJs, but they won't usually trade with nobody's), are the people who work in the mastering studio and the people who work in the dubplate cutting house. You need to make sure that your work is gone from these places after you finish using their services. I've been suspecting someone in these 2 locations for some time now.

But it goes further than that though.

The two kinds of people who get the most opportunities to collect new dubs (apart from DJs, but they won't usually trade with nobody's), are the people who work in the mastering studio and the people who work in the dubplate cutting house. You need to make sure that your work is gone from these places after you finish using their services. I've been suspecting someone in these 2 locations for some time now.

Surely if those who're lucky enough to work in these places know the importance of copyright and keeping dubs on the low more than most, also why risk your job for a tune :confused:

I reckon the main culprits are internet blaggers who either claim they're a big name, or just hassle producers into handing them over?

Last edited:
People just need to be carefull who giving stuff to.. simple

Exacty what I was going to say.
Altho sayin that, Spor gave 1 recently released tune to 4 trusted, close friends and that got leaked... So I guess you never know who you can really trust.

(you can trust me btw, I'm legit to ze core :))

i guess we are talking HQ mp3 files here... cos personally i think dj's sticking up their tunes on youtube is a great way to hear whats up and coming?

There is a simple solution to this that's been completely overlooked!

DUBPLATES! A dubplate is a piece of one off vinyl, that no one can copy unless you take them down to transition/heathmans etc. and go get another one done. This is what used to keep the industry fresh! Everyone wants to whore themselves nowadays - I've seen "top level" DJ's take their Macbook's to shows - do a Serato set and then when talking with other artists/ppl burn copies of tunes there and then. LUNACY

My opinion is that if you're distributing your hard worked tracks electronically then you're always taking a risk no matter how trustworthy you think the person is. If they want a copy THAT badly - tell 'em go cut a dub for £40. That'll prove whether they want it enough. I can understand that this is not going to be such an easy way for up and coming producers to be doing their thing but they should be whoring themselves and at the end of the day it shouldn't really matter if people are sharing their tunes at that stage, as it offers them great exposure to a variety of listeners that wouldn't get the chance to otherwise. Why not use the whole filesharing thing to your advantage and keep some tracks on Dubplate - at the same time as giving people unfinished versions of some of your other gear?........Just a thought.!?

I don't know who I hate more, leakers, the people that play the naughty dubs, or the "dubplate police."

Probably leakers, marginally followed by the "dub police" then the idiots that play them.

By "dub police", I mean people that have no link whatsoever to the tune(s) in question, taking it upon themselves to police the world for naughty dubs & eat the lunch directly from producers bum cavities, in the veign hope they might get said dub legit.

Very sad.

It's fine to feel strongly about something, but policing other peoples shit is just embarrassing.

DUBPLATES! A dubplate is a piece of one off vinyl, that no one can copy unless you take them down to transition/heathmans etc. and go get another one done. This is what used to keep the industry fresh! Everyone wants to whore themselves nowadays - I've seen "top level" DJ's take their Macbook's to shows - do a Serato set and then when talking with other artists/ppl burn copies of tunes there and then. LUNACY

My opinion is that if you're distributing your hard worked tracks electronically then you're always taking a risk no matter how trustworthy you think the person is. If they want a copy THAT badly - tell 'em go cut a dub for £40. That'll prove whether they want it enough. I can understand that this is not going to be such an easy way for up and coming producers to be doing their thing but they should be whoring themselves and at the end of the day it shouldn't really matter if people are sharing their tunes at that stage, as it offers them great exposure to a variety of listeners that wouldn't get the chance to otherwise. Why not use the whole filesharing thing to your advantage and keep some tracks on Dubplate - at the same time as giving people unfinished versions of some of your other gear?........Just a thought.!?

i know what your saying but its not a case of the people being low level producers, ok they are not dillinja, andy c, spor or hazard but still they are people trying to make a name for themselves, get recognised and ( lets be real ) make money, plus i dont see the point in sending your tunes out to everyone when you hope to get signed someday! yes exposure is exposure but its not good when you work hard on making a track only to have it leaked out to everyone against your wishes!

dont get me wrong i use to send my tunes out and then i made a track that caught the attention of d-bridge but because he asked if i'd sent it out to people and i said yes ( coz i'd sent it to all my friends that dj as well as all big name djs and producers i could send it to ), it didn't get signed. now i hold things back in the hope of actually getting my music signed and keeping my music exclusive!

these guys i have mentioned that are getting their tunes leaked by the cockend that is RISEUK2010 as well as others, are trying to work the same way and keep their stuff exclusive, only sending tracks to friends that they trust and big name djs/producers/label owners who may like their music!

Last edited:

Thing is though, even if you just gave someone a dubplate of your tune they could still record it onto there PC as an MP3 and hand it out...

I think as others have said the best way is to just give it to people you trust. That's not 100% safe, but then if everyone just kept there tunes locked away then they wouldn't get any exposure.

I don't know who I hate more, leakers, the people that play the naughty dubs, or the "dubplate police."

Probably leakers, marginally followed by the "dub police" then the idiots that play them.

By "dub police", I mean people that have no link whatsoever to the tune(s) in question, taking it upon themselves to police the world for naughty dubs & eat the lunch directly from producers bum cavities, in the veign hope they might get said dub legit.

Very sad.

It's fine to feel strongly about something, but policing other peoples shit is just embarrassing.

mate if your reffering to me then you can fuck off, i dont dj, i use to but i dont anymore, i produce and i mc, i have no need to lick arse to get legit dubz.

i help run a label with my 2 friends and crew members, i have a digital label that i hope to get up and running soon and most of the people i've mentioned are good friends of mine plus i've just seen this kind of thing happen too many times and to have someone hit me up blatantly wanting to leak tunes to me in exchange for more tunes that he is not suppose to have is a fucking piss take!

Back
Top Bottom