TUNE LEAKERS - NAME AND SHAME!!!

Before the scene got big, only a select few would be priviledged enough to have teh respect and status to be sent a DAT tape so they could if they so wished cut a plate. Now its like most things its plastic and tehre is no such hard to earn thing going on..fuck even producing is easy as fuck now computers are good enough ...change has come ....and oh yea you are all gay especially ???????

i hardly trust anyone these days, only pass to reputable djs producers and labels really
i joined this site cos i had it had a big leaking community, straight up
and i'll do my best to shut you mother fuckers down and grass u all up i couldn't give a fuck
meet me in person i'll say the same you pieces of shit

i hardly trust anyone these days, only pass to reputable djs producers and labels really
and i'll do my best to shut you mother fuckers down and grass u all up i couldn't give a fuck

Pleb

The good thing about keeping dubs for yourself is just like DJ Noize said. You want it for yourself, it feels better knowing that you're the only one/one of a small number of people to have it.

It doesn't really count as a dub when too many people have it.

If you get dubs, keep them. END OF.

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY

the first i've heard of this forum being a 'big leaking community' is from this post.

the_voice is a prime turd of epic proportions - posting back catelogs or artists stuff, but he got banned in due course. the mods are very effective at shutting down anyone posting illegal material (and some cases even banning posts/people who are doing it as a joke)

i'm actually quite insulted that you'd tar everyone with the same brush - because that's what it feels like you've done.

the majority of the regulars and activly contributing members of this site are vinyl lovers and spent lots of money supporting labels like your own. the rest who have gone digital[as far as i' aware] purchase 100% of their music they put up in mixes for download...

so unless you are prepared to name names - provide evidence of this and in turn shut us mother fuckers down. please be more refined in your statements before you label us all 'pieces of shit' in further throw away comments.

thanks.

this is it, if ya daft enough to send ya music to people u dont trust then, what do u expect.

ACT LIKE A FANNY AND YOU WILL GET FUCKED.

I feel this comment

this forum has a big leaking community

is well wrong, in fact i dont think i have been on a forum which is so against robbin tunes as this site is.

Last edited:
bawwww.jpg

Riisu... i dont think Rowney is calling everyone "pieces of shit" to be fair... i think this is aimed at the people on here who think its ok to pass around tracks and rip off peoples work.

Forums in general have a "leaking community"..... i know for a fact theres certain people on here who swap tracks... all you need todo is make a post saying you will swap a track or even give the slightest hint that you have tracks no one else does and all of a sudden you have PMs from peeps you havent ever spoken to asking for them.....

I to this day still get the odd message asking for Tantrum Desire dubs.... i would like to name and shame but id rather deal with these people in my own way and educate them a little.

A good friend of mine once said.... the moment a producer puts his track into mp3 format... its leaked. Simple as....

Leaking is abslutly rife in the Jump Up scene. Due to many reasons. Mainly because its full of mindless fukwits who no nothing other than nodding their head to best most repetative tracks they can find. And secondly because its full of amature producers. These amature producers simply cant keep their mouths shut and try and push their tracks out by passing them around to as many peeps as possible. They bring it on themselves.

I absolutly hate anyone who thinks its ok to take someones hard work for free. I really do. And its even worse when they try to make profit off it. Just the other day someone (not from here, but i wont name and names) offered me a few dubs of Taxmans. Aparently Taxman left a CD at one of his events... anyway.... this guy wanted to sell the CD to me??? you could only imagin the stream of hate that poured out after he told me this...

End of the day.... i myself have tunes sent to me from a few producers. Because they know im not some little cunt whos going to pass their track onto any tom dick and harry. I can proudly play them tracks where ever i want and however i want, in the knowledge these guys want me to play it.... these cunts who think its ok to take people hard work cant play them tunes with any pride..... i coudlnt think of anything worse

i joined this site cos i had it had a big leaking community,

I can piss 20 metres high..now thats leaking bro

Anyone who knows me will know I have never passed a single tune to nobody, and never will, and I am sure many of the true heads on here feel the same way. In fact no matter who I have known over the years I don't beg promos, in fact 1 person from my town really fucked me off once for assuming I wanted their dubs..end of they are a homo, and that is all.

i get sent quite a few dubs from some really good jump up producers. if i get sent a choon i want to be the only person playin it , why the fuck would i want to give it out , leakers don't make any sence, but people lets not forget rippers the sad cunts who listen to radio shows rip new choon paste them together and put hem on youtube and shit there the real dickhead

the first i've heard of this forum being a 'big leaking community' is from this post.

the_voice is a prime turd of epic proportions - posting back catelogs or artists stuff, but he got banned in due course. the mods are very effective at shutting down anyone posting illegal material (and some cases even banning posts/people who are doing it as a joke)

i'm actually quite insulted that you'd tar everyone with the same brush - because that's what it feels like you've done.

the majority of the regulars and activly contributing members of this site are vinyl lovers and spent lots of money supporting labels like your own. the rest who have gone digital[as far as i' aware] purchase 100% of their music they put up in mixes for download...

so unless you are prepared to name names - provide evidence of this and in turn shut us mother fuckers down. please be more refined in your statements before you label us all 'pieces of shit' in further throw away comments.

thanks.

spoken like a true psyduck

thanks.

nah fo true you've taken my comment well out of context..basically i meant it 'HAS a leaking community', not 'IS a leaking community'...i say this cos when i first got on here i saw a lot of threads with mixes with illegal dubs and even people askin for tunes on these mixes and the djs were like 'pm me i'll send em to u' (for example dj slit) i go on dnb arena loads and no one has the audacity to do this cos they'll get shot down and burnt alive straight away but it seemed a lot of peeps were gettin away with it on this site..true to say though, dnb forum isn't deep bass nine, that forum is jus scumsville galore, links are put up to freely download leaked tunes all day long, including big tracks from established artists..trust me m8 i wasn't tarring everyone with the same brush, i like this site, less cockends than dnb arena so its all good..

Back
Top Bottom