TUNE LEAKERS - NAME AND SHAME!!!

Cue dubplate police...

I'm staying out of this thread now lol.
I AM THE LAW! Put down your weapons and prepare to be judged!

Sylvester-Stallone_Judge_l.jpg

Mega City Municiple Code, 213: Willfully obtaining illegal dubplates via the interwebs, that's two years.
Code 310: Illegal distribution of dubplates, five years.
Code 457: Acting like a newtache and telling everyone of your idiotic ways, seven years!

And code 3613: PSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, that's twelve years...

Mega City Municiple Code, 213: Willfully obtaining illegal dubplates via the interwebs, that's two years.
Code 457: Acting like a newtache and telling everyone of your idiotic ways, seven years!

"I KNEW YOU'D SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!"

i have tons of stuff i shouldnt have including new subfocus stuff but i dont spread it about jus keep for myself i like listening to good quality tunes not some shitty mix cut piece of gay that people put on youtube with some tit MC'n over the top

In this guy's defense he never said it was obtained illegally. Just said he 'shouldn't have' it. Maybe Sub Focus actually gave it to him and the reason he shouldn't have it is because he can't mix for shit.

:D

57278603.jpg

TC - Wheres My Money VIP Remix VIP
Dillinja - Fast Car VIP
Hazard - Machete VIP
Original Sin - D is for Danger VIP

Oh dear son, not only are you gonna get 10 - life for naughty dubs, you have an epically shit taste in music.

Ok were past the serious point and the massive discussion, now were swiftly moving to 'waffle-type' thread and soon it's gonna be closed

It's just a matter of time now...

I don't know who I hate more, leakers, the people that play the naughty dubs, or the "dubplate police."

Probably leakers, marginally followed by the "dub police" then the idiots that play them.

By "dub police", I mean people that have no link whatsoever to the tune(s) in question, taking it upon themselves to police the world for naughty dubs & eat the lunch directly from producers bum cavities, in the veign hope they might get said dub legit.

Very sad.

It's fine to feel strongly about something, but policing other peoples shit is just embarrassing.

Why is it a bad thing to Police other peoples tracks??

its everyones responsibility to make sure cunts like this dont ruin the scene...

I actively look through people mixes on here and have them taken down if there are any mixes that have illegal dubs in them... i really dont give a fuk if the producer who owns that tracks is going to thank me for it or even takes any notice.... but id rather shut that person down.... that is my responsabilty as someone who loves drum and bass. If that persons mix stays up on the forum and her continues to get feedback on it... then it will encourage the little cunt to get more dubs and make more mixes......

In this guy's defense he never said it was obtained illegally. Just said he 'shouldn't have' it. Maybe Sub Focus actually gave it to him and the reason he shouldn't have it is because he can't mix for shit.

shouldn't have implies he shouldn't have them. meaning, he shouldn't have them.....

Why is it a bad thing to Police other peoples tracks??

its everyones responsibility to make sure cunts like this dont ruin the scene...

I actively look through people mixes on here and have them taken down if there are any mixes that have illegal dubs in them... i really dont give a fuk if the producer who owns that tracks is going to thank me for it or even takes any notice.... but id rather shut that person down.... that is my responsabilty as someone who loves drum and bass. If that persons mix stays up on the forum and her continues to get feedback on it... then it will encourage the little cunt to get more dubs and make more mixes......

I get what you're saying completely & in theory I agree, but let them dig their own grave, convincing themselves they're god...

How far is it gonna get them playing stuff they shouldn't have?

Eventually they will get lock off, or worse a little slap in the chops, people aren't stupid.

But you go sistah! Police Power! :teeth:

its the ultimate catch 22, u want people to hear you stuff and rate it, but sont want them to show it to anyone else!

I think if a producer wanted to send me tunes cause he was a mate or he thought I was a good DJ then I would be grateful and wouldnt want to give them to anyone else. I would be pleased that I had them and nobody else did.

I cant see why people who have the tracks give them out. If I had them I wouldnt give them to anyone.

the problem is.... these cunts ruin it for other people.... Alot of producers send me their stuff and i have permission to play it... but never do... simply cause i havent got any CD decks etc some of the stuff ive got was planned for release but never was.... but..... theres some producers i have been talking to wont send me stuff because they have had their fingers burnt when sending stuff to people... its a shame... cause theres no way in hell i would give anyone someone elses tracks..... mainly because i dont want it leaked but i also want that shit to keep that shit to myself....

thanks to you pirating wankers other people have to suffer!!

Its a shame really that tunes do get leaked, but I can see why people do it. I can't help but see the pressure's 1) on DJ's thinking that having "fresh" tunes will make their mix stand from the rest, and 2) the cunts who leak in the first place to earn some sort of recognition or to make friends.

before everyone jumps on this, im not saying this makes it right, im saying this is why I think there is so much of it happening.

thing is ...if u have theese dubs you would want them for yourself right?... whats the point in sending them 2 someone?
Because then its not really exclusive

lets say i get a test press or an early promo on vinyl, im not gonna go give it someone else or burn it and share
I want that track for me so when i play out, people are like sick tune havent heard that...or cant get my hands on it etc

thats how it should be

i think the people who are sharing them want to look cool
"hey man, yo i got this sick vip of ...... u want it?

"Ummmm where u get it from"

off my mate innit trust i got nuff dubs and i smoke cheese all day long and moan about stuff im a real winner ,...getz meee

i could go on and on about how digital stuff has ruined actual djing and how its ruined having those exclusive cuts in the club that no other person has...

but its boring and over done

The good thing about keeping dubs for yourself is just like DJ Noize said. You want it for yourself, it feels better knowing that you're the only one/one of a small number of people to have it.

It doesn't really count as a dub when too many people have it.

If you get dubs, keep them. END OF.

Back
Top Bottom