TUNE LEAKERS - NAME AND SHAME!!!

Thing is though, even if you just gave someone a dubplate of your tune they could still record it onto there PC as an MP3 and hand it out...

I think as others have said the best way is to just give it to people you trust. That's not 100% safe, but then if everyone just kept there tunes locked away then they wouldn't get any exposure.

Technically, yes. But highly unlikely. You don't give dubplates to people - you tell them to go down to the mastering studio and then cut one with your permission after you've rang the stufio and told them that so and so is coming in.

Technically I could run a marathon but I can't be bothered to because it doesn't interest me enough.

Technically, yes. But highly unlikely. You don't give dubplates to people - you tell them to go down to the mastering studio and then cut one with your permission after you've rang the stufio and told them that so and so is coming in.

Technically I could run a marathon but I can't be bothered to because it doesn't interest me enough.

Ah right, sorry mate. I thought you meant giving out dubs to people rather than giving out MP3's to people!

mate if your reffering to me then you can fuck off, i dont dj, i use to but i dont anymore, i produce and i mc, i have no need to lick arse to get legit dubz.

i help run a label with my 2 friends and crew members, i have a digital label that i hope to get up and running soon and most of the people i've mentioned are good friends of mine plus i've just seen this kind of thing happen too many times and to have someone hit me up blatantly wanting to leak tunes to me in exchange for more tunes that he is not suppose to have is a fucking piss take!

I wasn't reffering to anybody...

If I was, I would have directly quoted you & told you, I don't know you, so calm yourself & less of the "fuck off", not called for.

I feel your pain, don't get me wrong, I have close friends that produce & have had stuff signed & it's a constant struggle...

But thats clearly not what I was talking about.

Yes but even once they have gone an collected the dubs they can still rip it after that... An they are only going to be the same people you would send an mp3 to

ha ha those were the days, people are on cds now tho coz of the ease of use and the fact of less weight to carry and the fact you can get your just made production played that same day/night!

eveson was saying on dnba aweek or so ago that he simply can't afford to cut dubs, if he could, he would. but it's just something that isn't viable to him. and you woulda thought someone in his position woulda been able to really... just goes to show.

i also raised the point on there, that.... it costs £30 odd to cut a dub. it costs £30 for 200 cds - you do the math.

BUT.

also something to bare in mind.... do you think a lot of producers would pay £30 for a tune each time they burnt it to cd...... me don't think so. i doubt a lot of them would even pay £5 to 'cut' a single tune to cd.

might raise the bar a bit in terms of quality control, but 'there were still shit tunes gettin pressed before cds were about'

I don't understand the whole purpose of dubplates anyways - why don't producers just release their tunes when they're done instead of giving it out to just a few djs etc.. I'd probably buy a lot more tunes if they were available in the moment I hear 'em in a mix - and not 6 months later.

I don't understand the whole purpose of dubplates anyways - why don't producers just release their tunes when they're done instead of giving it out to just a few djs etc.. I'd probably buy a lot more tunes if they were available in the moment I hear 'em in a mix - and not 6 months later.

Because if everyone got it straight away the tunes would be boring after a month, every dj would cane it... However this way it still gets played and people hear it but not to much to get bored of it, so when it comes out everyone wants it... Its just advertising basicly.

and also release scheduals, tunes are signed up for release when there's already 4 waiting on the schedual etc... also mastering, pressing, distro blah blah. loads of stuff to take into account.

timing is crucial too.

Another thing is that it makes going to see big name DJ's more exciting If you know they are going to be playing dubs which you can't hear anywhere else.

i have tons of stuff i shouldnt have including new subfocus stuff but i dont spread it about jus keep for myself i like listening to good quality tunes not some shitty mix cut piece of gay that people put on youtube with some tit MC'n over the top

i have tons of stuff i shouldnt have including new subfocus stuff but i dont spread it about jus keep for myself i like listening to good quality tunes not some shitty mix cut piece of gay that people put on youtube with some tit MC'n over the top

just because you keep it to yourself, it doesn't justify you obtaining it illegally IMO. you're just as bad as those who use it for public performance/or as a secret trophey.

i still don't get why some people think they're above and beyond the rest of the paying punters.

RIGHT THIS IS GOING OUT TO ALL THE FUCKING LEAKING BASTARDS OUT THERE THAT FUCK UP ARTISTS REALESES BY GIVING TUNES AWAY THAT ARE SET TO COME OUT ON LABELS!

BASICALLY PUTTING ALL THE HARD WORK THAT ARTISTS HAVE DONE TO WASTE!

RISEUK2010 - LEAKER. FROM CANADA BUT SPEAK TO PEEPS IN THE UK!

IF YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM SOMEONE WITH THAT AIM ADDRESS, TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF AND SUCK OUT! OR ADD HIM NOW, FIND OUT WHO HE GETS HIS TUNES FROM AND GIVE HIM SOME SHIT!

THE GUY HAS TRACKS BY JAMES BASS, ZERO, FINE PRINT, PRESTIGE, DUB FOUNDATION AND MORE! CLAIMS HE HAS 40 GIGS WORTH OF TRACKS AND GOES ROUND HITTING PEOPLE UP WANTING TO EXCHANGE TUNES WITH THEM!

THIS KIND OF SHIT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP AS IT TAKES THE PISS!

CONVO WITH RISEUK2010 :

" SafeYoInnit (00:58:56): why is your name riseUK then if you're in canada?
riseUK2010 (00:59:08): cause i like the uk....lol i wanna live there sometime
SafeYoInnit (00:59:19): oh haha... Read More
SafeYoInnit (00:59:35): you're shit at this
riseUK2010 (00:59:45): at what.....lol
SafeYoInnit (01:00:17): pretending you're gonna send me some dubs
riseUK2010 (01:00:35): i have dubs if that what you mean
riseUK2010 (01:00:40): i dj out here..
riseUK2010 (01:00:43): in toronto
riseUK2010 (01:00:47): an vancouver
SafeYoInnit (01:00:47): which dubs?
riseUK2010 (01:01:00): lots, mostly from the uk
SafeYoInnit (01:01:07): such as?
riseUK2010 (01:02:16): fineprint, digital era, nikitch, prestige, alpine dub, dess, capital j, dizturbed one,, james bass, dub foundaation, dj zero, i got loads, 40 gigs
SafeYoInnit (01:06:29): if you loved them so much you wouldnt leak them
riseUK2010 (01:07:00): its not my fault, they originally came from him so,
riseUK2010 (01:07:07): its his fault
SafeYoInnit (01:07:31): no not at all
SafeYoInnit (01:07:35): who did you get them off?... Read More
riseUK2010 (01:07:42): just friends

SafeYoInnit (01:18:06): anyway
SafeYoInnit (01:18:09): back to my point
SafeYoInnit (01:18:13): you're an absolute cock
SafeYoInnit (01:18:39): stop fuckin leaking beats you fuckin cock
SafeYoInnit (01:19:06): you're the reason that drum and bass producers aren't producing anymore
SafeYoInnit (01:19:14): because people leak their tunes
riseUK2010 (01:19:20): like the producers
SafeYoInnit (01:19:28): its not the artists fault at all
SafeYoInnit (01:19:34): how do producers leak their beats?
SafeYoInnit (01:19:41): they give them only to supposedly trusted people
riseUK2010 (01:19:44): i haven't gave any of my tunes out
SafeYoInnit (01:19:51): you were about to
riseUK2010 (01:19:56): i keep mine
SafeYoInnit (01:19:58): you've got tunes that you're not supposed to have
SafeYoInnit (01:20:09): you were about to swap with rowney
SafeYoInnit (01:20:22): i live with propa g and rowney you absolute moron
riseUK2010 (01:20:36): ya tunes i got premission to give out... Read More
riseUK2010 (01:20:39): duuuh
SafeYoInnit (01:20:46): you haven't got permission to give out any tunes
SafeYoInnit (01:20:48): dipshit
SafeYoInnit (01:20:50): go on
SafeYoInnit (01:20:51): tell me
SafeYoInnit (01:21:07): you dont have any permission to give any of the james bass tunes out
SafeYoInnit (01:21:12): and you dont have permission to have them either
SafeYoInnit (01:21:34): james bass will be contacting you on aim and he will tell you himself
SafeYoInnit (01:21:54): you're killing drum and bass
SafeYoInnit (01:22:03): literally killing it
riseUK2010 (01:23:28): drum n bass will get better, people should listen to the great production that like james bass has, music is great, it shouldn't be kept...
SafeYoInnit (01:23:35): its not kept
SafeYoInnit (01:23:38): its fucking sold
SafeYoInnit (01:23:43): bought in shops
SafeYoInnit (01:23:48): and online... Read More
SafeYoInnit (01:23:51): like it should be
SafeYoInnit (01:24:01): you're stopping these people from making a living
SafeYoInnit (01:24:43): record labels like g13 and motion sensor are suffering
SafeYoInnit (01:24:52): because people like you leak their tunes
SafeYoInnit (01:25:16): fucking moron
riseuk2010 is offline (01:31:10) "

Thats sum fucked up shit Big up tho fo tellin him wots wot

Cue dubplate police...

I'm staying out of this thread now lol.

People like you should be drowned at birth. Your a disgrace to drum n bass!!

74996a5uploadpic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom