[TUNE] Judgement Day

ez mate, just listnin now. - The intro sounds pretty simple and the drums sound flat, the intro is 2 long 4 my tastes but thats just me - but when it does drop i see that all u have done is taken The force's - Welcome 2 earth track and sampled, sliced and arranged!
u havent done much else as far as i can hear, u should be concentrating on making ur own sounds, rather than taking them from existing tunes!!
Daz

i didnt say i didnt like it but u cant expect me 2 give a good reveiw if its not his really all his work!

i didnt say i didnt like it but u cant expect me 2 give a good reveiw if its not his really all his work!

Sorry, I don't know how to really make my own bass sound that good, so I used samples... I didn't realize people were against that sort of thing... Is it illegal or something?
I don't want to be ripping off good artist's such as The Force.

Sorry again.:|

i dont know whether its illegal or not tbh - but if ur gonna put urself out there, its gotta be all ur work - theres plenty of good tutorials around, theres a few on you tube, check em out!

Yeah but I doubt for the program I use...
What if I manipulate the sound and resample it and add more tracks to it then resample and so on... would that be acceptable... ?

just listened and i think its the open hat (excuse if not i'm only simple) was a bit heavy but over than that nice. Listen to the annihilating rythm and liked that tremendo.

Sorry, I don't know how to really make my own bass sound that good, so I used samples... I didn't realize people were against that sort of thing... Is it illegal or something?
I don't want to be ripping off good artist's such as The Force.

Sorry again.:|

it aint illegal m8 loads of producers do it, bit cheeky is all. tunes sounding gd though, might wanna shorten the intro to 32 or 64 bars though? give the kick more punch too, bass is fucking sick bruv, stolen or not

not heard the original so cant comment on that. I like the idea. Thought the whole thing lacked bass.
Nice work fella

Back
Top Bottom