Tune inspiration for new summer mix I'm making

greener

Greener
Right need some help with my next mix. It's going to be a summer mix - so a fair amount of liquid, fun party tunes that would work well on a dancefloor.

I just need some help with the first tune - maybe something with a big build up -
I was thinking Star guitar - brookes brothers as it has a great intro but it is a bit old now and I want this mix to sound fresh.

any ideas please throw them at me lol, thanks greener :evil:

---------- Post added at 17:42 ---------- Previous post was at 17:34 ----------

*brookes brothers remix i meant

Brookes Bros just released a banging album buddy- take a look on there to get a start. Star Guitar is a huge tune, who cares if its old it still makes people dance. Good luck

Brookes Bros just released a banging album buddy- take a look on there to get a start...

I know it may be Dubstep but try Brookes Brothers - In Your Eyes ft. Johnny Osbourne from the album. Loving the summer vibes this tune churns out... and i'll tell you now im not a fan of dubstep but this is a gooden

Last edited:
Brookes Bros just released a banging album buddy- take a look on there to get a start. Star Guitar is a huge tune, who cares if its old it still makes people dance. Good luck

totally agree with this, dont think just because a track is old it won't be big. i'd be all over it if star guitar was the opening track!

Makoto & Deeizm - Untold
Technicolour & Komatic - Daydreamer
Marky & Makoto - Secret Place
LSB - All of my love
SPY - Like a Dream
Loadstar - BLVD
Bcee - Count the Stars

thanks for the help people (sorry for the late reply had no internet for couple of days)

mikkandro - dude loving ur tunes especially S.P.Y -like a dream - tunes like that make me realise why i love dnb so much.

checked out the brookes bros album - quite liked not just yet, paperchase and snowman the best - think that album may be the soundtrack for my summer lol

working on that new mix watch this space...

Back
Top Bottom