Tune in the workshop...

Just listening now. I think you should give that bass sound more attack as, I can hear a little clicking sound as you move from one note to the other.

Woa it just dropped I think. Im liking some of the drum bits where you put it off the beat. Wot tempo is this at because it seems quite slow?

I would change your kit. Its just personal preference but it sounds like a rock kit sort o thing.

Its got a strange vibe to it that I cant quite decide what, it reminds me of something....... Dare I say a metal vibe?

Some really good bits in here and some things im not so keen on.
Keep it up!

yea agreed with the attack on the b line, i like the riff great idea, until it drops, the riff change is a bit wierd imo it should really repeat the same as the intro but heavier for the drop, try using the riff for the drop later in the tune.
You got some good ideas, the drums u got goin on are quite good layers if u had a main kick n snare to pull it all together. good effort man feelin the dark vibes.

Agreed kick and snare need to come forward a bit. I liked the intro bass also, and that would have been good for the drop, like really good. Freed from the reverb and pushed to the front all dirty and distorted. The actual drop riff is cool but may be better suited as a bridge and theres no attack on the notes. I can hear what they are but they are a bit muddied (too much verb? bad adsr?)
Overall I could really like this song but how do I say.....the mix on the bass sounds like I'm taking a piss and the song is playing next door in the main hall. Just not in my face enough.
Nice dark vibe.

nice track man, mayb its myspace but it sounds like it could be crisper?
wouldnt mind the reece being a bit rougher but thats just me
liking the descending pitch wail, a
nd jus heard now that organ(?) style thing. gotta be my favourite part of this tune
nice one (y)

Bad tune man... keep up the good work.

The snare seemed a little outta place to me, I dont know if it was just the level or the tuning or the length of it, but overall, great work :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom