Tune in Progress =]

CH3SH

CH3SH - Naphalm Audio
*One for all you Tech-DnB lovers*
Jus wanna get an outlook from anyone wanting a kwik listen
Me and Choon at Naphalm sat down and colab'd for a day and came up witha a lil structured frame to dress up =]
Thanks in advance =P

**Since yesterday it has been updated with a fair bit more, tell us what you think**

http://soundcloud.com/ch3sh-na/macho-workings-1-1

Last edited:
just listening :)

sounds like your drums are clipping on the drop..
ummm the drop is kinda lacking in music isint it, sounds a bit too 'industrial' imo :/

Its an industrial track indeed,
Just what we were after =]
Though its only framework
Yeah your right they are clipping,
But dont worry its all basic framework =D

Its an industrial track indeed,
Just what we were after =]
Though its only framework
Yeah your right they are clipping,
But dont worry its all basic framework =D

ah right, well if ur going for the industrial sounds then carry on :)

yeh man sort out the clippage :D

Locked............

Intro sounds a little bare atm to me, sounds like a one shot synth and some filtered drums.

actually like the drums on the drop, i think the bass needs to come up. It could also be more raspy gritty sounding.

Drums cutting in nice man, i think the rest of the tune needs to come up to their standard

good start man keep working it

Locked............

Intro sounds a little bare atm to me, sounds like a one shot synth and some filtered drums.

actually like the drums on the drop, i think the bass needs to come up. It could also be more raspy gritty sounding.

Drums cutting in nice man, i think the rest of the tune needs to come up to their standard

good start man keep working it

Thanks for the reply =]
Yeah the intro is quite bare, kinda to brace yourself for whats to come when it drops, It is mainly how youve listed it too lol a synth thrown into some effects with some filtered drums lol
Must admit the raspy bass is jus to add a little frequency filling which is mainly driven with the sub, though between you and me i think ive cut off too much off the sub freq range lol
The tune is mainly drums orientated so the whole drums cutting nice is a big plus for me man thanks loads
And thanks to all who have clicked and listened
Agreed it may not be everyones cuppa tea =P

like the sounds of this, specially the little reverse sample at one of the drops. seems like it needs a bit more by way of bassline etc but as a framework/intro is all good!

yo bro-havent seen you about for a bit
digin drums on this one man-looking forward to the finished project

Ello buddy =]
Yeah havent been around for a while,
After my system crashed again i decided to jus upgrade everything,
ATM looking into purchasing a midi keybo =]

Back
Top Bottom