Tune in New Video Game... by Noisia?

HAB

"Genius!"
VIP Junglist
Apparently there's a DNB remix of a tune from the new game Motorstorm Apocalypse, and I'm inclined to believe the poster's leaning towards Noisia as the ones behind the remix. I mean, if it's not, they did a great job emulating tunes like Cannonball!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVnjTctVug

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there you go, then. That answers that question.

Sorry, I'm hypnotized by your signature. Silly rabbit, you're never getting that carrot!

Well, there you go, then. That answers that question.

Sorry, I'm hypnotized by your signature. Silly rabbit, you're never getting that carrot!

it looks like the only thing stopmotion is the hand with the carrot. It seems like the paper is moving, and the rabbit is layered over it. Hmmmm...

They said something about this on their facebook, but had no audio. That's an interesting track too, hard to believe a game would ever include anything but mainstream drum and bass.

Motorstorm Pacific Rift had quite a few dnb tracks on it if i remember. Black Sun Empire & State of Mind - Red Velvet VIP is the one i remember from the trailer, absolute banger as well.
Tarantula by Pendulum & Groundhog by Noisia were also on it, pretty sure groundhog is one of noisias hard house/techno/glitch tracks though

Need For Speed series featured some tracks by Pendulum (9000 Miles, The Tempest), Spor's remix of Stompbox by The Quemists aswell as some hard electro tunes by The Toxic Avenger or Bloody Beetroots, so it's not such a surprise actually ^^ Anyways interesting track!

I always liked lots of the music on the Tony Hawk games. Had quite a few of those, everything inbetween (and including) underground 2 and proving ground. :)

Not really electronic music though, so bit off topic. Music selection does so much for a game. I've got certain songs that i know by heart if they're played on the radio, and then i'm amazed that i know it so well.
+ they give me instantly the vibe that i have/had when playing the game (summer vibe when a gran tourismo song is played somewhere for instance)...

forza 3 had a pretty decent soundtrack...even if you did get bored of the tunes after about an hour. Going a little of topic here, but has anyone else noticed the sudden use of DnB in the latest series of 'Top Gear'?

^^think hospital records must have some sort of licensing deal with whoever makes forza, quite a bit of 2005-09 hospital goodness on there

Back
Top Bottom