Tune Id!!!!

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Right, taken from the Randall set at Sankeys on the DNBA homepage.

Eleventh tune in, after Forsaken Dreams, proper grimey tune, 2nd tune in the set to be rewound...

Someone MUST know it?!

Heard Digital play it in September and Ive been trying to track it down ever since.

@ Access, you may know this one as Randall played it at Enigma (near the end) so it should be on that cd you had (which incidentally you still havent sorted me out with hint hint :smash: )

:idhitit:

Mulla said:
Right, taken from the Randall set at Sankeys on the DNBA homepage.

Eleventh tune in, after Forsaken Dreams, proper grimey tune, 2nd tune in the set to be rewound...

Someone MUST know it?!

Heard Digital play it in September and Ive been trying to track it down ever since.

@ Access, you may know this one as Randall played it at Enigma (near the end) so it should be on that cd you had (which incidentally you still havent sorted me out with hint hint :smash: )

:idhitit:
http://tarzan.spoox.org/display.php?type=release&id=9820 (y)

I'll *actually* have a listen when I get home!

LOL, I completely guessed what it was, I didn't know it either but listened to it again and heard that same sample that's used in Ram Trilogy - No Reality and remembered that Digital had a tune coming with the same name :)

is fucking crucial indeed, would've never guessed its digital though but it does sound like him now that i think about it. His style is getting a bit more tougher lately i've noticed. Haha too bad the plate Randall played was worn down like some shit though.

Back
Top Bottom