Tune ID needed - for dark '93/'94 tune

drumbassist93

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help ID a tune please. It was probably late '93 or early '94. It was a bit dark and had 'Dillinja-style' sounds (from Sovereign Melody) on it, and lowish-pitched woman going "Oooh o woo-oo, oh oo wo oo woah. Oooh o woo-oo, woah oo yeah ee yeah ee yeah" in the middle. I know that's a bit vague, but it's all I've got to go on. Any ideas ?

I heard it on Trance FM around the time that Champion Sound and the Helicopter Tune were played a lot. It might be on an old tape somewhere. If I find it, I'll upload it.

I'm also looking for another '93 tune that has the sample "Come down, new style. cc-come down, new style." Haven't found that one yet either !

I heard it on Trance FM around the time that Champion Sound and the Helicopter Tune were played a lot. It might be on an old tape somewhere. If I find it, I'll upload it.

I'm also looking for another '93 tune that has the sample "Come down, new style. cc-come down, new style." Haven't found that one yet either !

Potential Bad Boy feat. Donna Mack – New Style (Part 2) – Ibiza IR025

Thanks Vitus for the ID on the second tune !!

I remember this well in Dec '93 on Trance FM (105.4 comin' thru ya door!) with DJ Easy Lee. :respekt: Those were the days !!

Then it gets replaced with Magic :violin:

Back
Top Bottom