Tune id from Brookes Brothers@ Dnb Awards 2009. Sounds like old Nero tune..

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
The bass sounds like Nero in one of their older tunes..

Tune drops at 10 min 20, after quarks from dirtyphonics. If anyone could help me with this one.. Would be amazing :D

EDIT!! It's not at 10 min 20, the set on dnbshare seems to be different to mine. It's the tune before that, i think it drops around 9 min 30 or so :)

Here's a link to the set as there is no part online.

http://dnbshare.com/download/BrookesBrothersandDJStormLive_NationalDrumAndBassAwards2009.mp3.html

Tnx in advance !!!

Grtz

Last edited:
err we must have different versions of this set, on the one you linked on dnbshare at 10:20 its just the intro of the come around remix. i know the one you mean now, it drops at 9 mins in that one (dont know it's name thouh)

err we must have different versions of this set, on the one you linked on dnbshare at 10:20 its just the intro of the come around remix. i know the one you mean now, it drops at 9 mins in that one (dont know it's name thouh)

Hmm yeah could be, i downloaded that set from another site i can't remember. But i fucking need that tune hehe.. I searched artists like hamilton, camo & krooked, nero, dc breaks,.. none of them made the tune i believe.. Any thoughts on the artist? i'll do some research !

download audacity, drag set into there, cut the specific part you look for, upload mp3 to zippyshare.

that makes things a lot easier. ;)

download audacity, drag set into there, cut the specific part you look for, upload mp3 to zippyshare.

that makes things a lot easier. ;)

OR you could download the set and have an entire hour of fun :D !!
But as 'im on laptop right now i can't install audacity, i have it on pc, i'll do it tonite ;)

Back
Top Bottom