tune id #2

dopeman

dus any 1 know who what da name of that tune is i fink its quite old and its played by bad company alot . first tune on the bad company tape from accelerated culture 9 summer festival edition, ic3 and skibba chat to it. ill try and describe it:

a posh voiced bloke at start of it is talking but i cant hear what he says and then some electric guitar sort of sound come in. its qite bassy after the drop

ive heard skiba rinse it other times with the "big tings rockin inside the ride" chat quite alot

dopeman said:
dus any 1 know who what da name of that tune is i fink its quite old and its played by bad company alot . first tune on the bad company tape from accelerated culture 9 summer festival edition, ic3 and skibba chat to it. ill try and describe it:

a posh voiced bloke at start of it is talking but i cant hear what he says and then some electric guitar sort of sound come in. its qite bassy after the drop

ive heard skiba rinse it other times with the "big tings rockin inside the ride" chat quite alot

its sounds like u are explainin Ladys of spain-bad company on 1 of the 3 book of the bads.......mite be number 2 or 3.defo not number1

yeh sounds like ladies of spain. its on bad companys - book of the bad volume 2. its well woeth pickin up for that and dogs on the moon :)

sparkyc10 said:
its 'ghost lane' by moving fusion. cheers for remindin me that tape pack existed. i havnt listened to it for ages (y)

Heavy tune, on the Start Of Something LP on Ram. Great album, also has Starsign, Guy Fawkes, Chilli Pepper and Reality.

Back
Top Bottom