(TUNE) Harder they fall

think you have to eq your drums a bit more. seems to get drowned by that sick bass :D

overall i guess it could be a big tune with some finishing touches!

like the tune but drums to seem to go out a bit when the bass and the dub lick hit
nice to see you back on here bro
where you been?
Yes, those are some issues I need to hammer out. I've been around, was having trouble coming up with stuff. I do spend time on the forum, just haven't really been posting.

Good to hear from you though

respect

nice intro... does sound quite mellow, good use of variation in the tune, the drop is quite unexpected- not necessarily in a bad way, not too sure on the bass noise on the drop, the drums sound like they have a lot of potential if they were boosted more in the mix, not a bad effort overall though mate

nice intro... does sound quite mellow, good use of variation in the tune, the drop is quite unexpected- not necessarily in a bad way, not too sure on the bass noise on the drop, the drums sound like they have a lot of potential if they were boosted more in the mix, not a bad effort overall though mate
Thanks for the feedback. I've mixed it a bit better, and fixed levels and drum eq/bass eq.

Sounds better, as far as the unexpected drop... I"m not really into the big builds with kicks and lots of noise etc.. Just kind of goes into it.

Respeect.

ye wicked sounds. like how u got the (vibraphone/wooden xylophone thingy?) workin with the guitars. distorted sound is tasty! agree with mr vega on the drums goin out tho

Back
Top Bottom