[TUNE] GRIME SCIENCE - Gun Play (feedback please)

quite enjoyed that..
Sub and bass seemed well controlled, panning on the the vocals (sounds like voices in a dream to me.. well, nightmare) was cool.
Drums seemed a bit muddy in the mix, although I'm not listening on the best speakers at all.

quite a busy tune, but in a good way.
Just reminded me of the kind of nightmarish type of sound that happens when you dream of people speaking.

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback ;) nightmares huh? lol

can anyone with good monitors confirm mud in the drums?

My headphones are telling me mud as well, but nice work even....Good and busy and trippy and all that. Nice structure.

yea i think they are a bit muddles -but i still likes em-nice edits on em too
digiin the vocal samples and bass fits tune well
i likes-i likes

This is potentially sick. Well it is pretty sick it just needs refining. I sense mud aswell in the drums. I like the drop, very wierd.
Grime science is a sick name btw.
Dub logic's my name, kinda similar in a way.

yea i think they are a bit muddles -but i still likes em-nice edits on em too
digiin the vocal samples and bass fits tune well
i likes-i likes

Thanks man, much respect BTW -- yeh, I got some earbuds to try it out on and I can hear the "mud" which if we're all on the same page isn't as much mud, but me turning up the EQ on the mid-lows.. hopefully it just needs proper EQing. Does that sound right?

This is potentially sick. Well it is pretty sick it just needs refining. I sense mud aswell in the drums. I like the drop, very wierd.
Grime science is a sick name btw.
Dub logic's my name, kinda similar in a way.

I know what you mean about potential and refinement, working on it -- and thanks I thought so too ;)

(y) guys!

Back
Top Bottom