Tune from zinc set

callumdnb

Hi only just joined the forum after hearing about it a couple of days ago and found this tune i.d section. i been trying to find the name of this for ages now so finally gonna be able to buy it if someone knows it. Its from the first random concept CD set i think, played by zinc and im looking from the name of the tune mixed into aliens,

thanks in advance

Attachments

• tune id file.mp3
    586.5 KB · Views: 65
Its actually a remix of a Dr. Octogan tune (us hip hop) called Aliens... if its the intro with the lyrics you are talking about.

The dnb remix is by Subfocus...

Hope this helps.

Its actually a remix of a Dr. Octogan tune (us hip hop) called Aliens... if its the intro with the lyrics you are talking about.

The dnb remix is by Subfocus...

Hope this helps.

should of phrased my question differently, lookin for the tune mixed WITH aliens though, always think of bringing the tune IN in from a Dj'ing viewpoint. thanks anyway.

Also had a look through as many majistrate and nicol tunes as i can find and still no luck.

Any suggestions would be helpful,
Cheers

swan-e, dope ammo, and motion - baby it's clear - maximum boost

big tune, still rinse it. jaydan remix just came out.

PS do you have a link to the whole set by chance?

nice one. how do i save it as mp3?

cant really remember mate it was a long time ago i saved it, but if i worked it out back then it must have been just by simply clicking on it or right clicking and pressing save file as.

It saved as a wav anyways so i converted it to mp3 myself to put it on here.

Back
Top Bottom