[TUNE] Freek - Tease (JumpUp)

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
sounds good.. maybe it could drop into a lower tone drum breat @ 1:46 then a diff one at 2:07... ya see?

mental tho :gun:

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
cheers castel, yea no what u mean could do witha few beat changes, im not sure if im gonna do anymore work on this as ive been workin on it for like a year now lol and its been dropped by fresh, rowney & probe about a year ago lol so quite old news i guess.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
you cud still keep it simple.. and switch it up a bit... kinda like pleasure & origin tunez.. you know how some of them build up to somthing.. but don't go anywhere.. sounds mental :p

dropped by fresh ? mental!

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
yea mate, and i wasnt even there, was propa happs tho when i found out. my mate dropped it in his set and fresh asked him for a copy and dropped it the same night. meeennnttaaallll!!!

okay your drumbeat transaction could be abit smoother at the start ,
i like the idea you've gone for but could have some more mid presences as a whole ,
the bass needs to beef up on the mids seriously and i noticed that bass pattern needs to be fatter when it changes to 1.35
the cymbals are good though , i really like your main drumbeat all together.

just need to remember that the bass is one of the most important with jump up , you want it to grab your balls
you dig?

Last edited:

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
yea man, definately, you should hear the bassy stuff ive been workin on recently, all will be revealed soon.

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Yea if anyone wants any mp3s just add me on aim djfreekdnb and whenever im online (normally evenings) will send over links. And castel that is jokes, what do u mean unidentified dubs lol? should have some really fresh new tunes up within the next week or so.