[TUNE] Freek - Shutdown (dnbstep/jumpup)

sounds cool man likin the gritty sounds.
sounds pretty well produced to but i cant completly tell cos of youtube quality.

intro sounds nice right away...i like the bass creeping in...drums sound like they're gonna be tight...they are...sounds nice and full, good variety so far...getting a little bored, oh wait here's the break, right where it should be...nice track structure. excellent tune in my opinion.

lately i have been trying to comment real time (while listening) so you get my unfiltered opinion. i would love to criticize something, but it really sounds fine to me. i personally prefer (miss?) the speed of dnb from this forum, but this is solid.

Feeling this man, not a lot of heads make dnbstep so nice to see that represented here. The drop is pretty savage compared to the intro, as has been said. Overall it's a very well produced tune, sounds quite crisp, liking the filter effects to bring stuff in and at at various points too, like the beat.

thanksfor all the wicked comms :) im glad u like it cos i do have an unhealthy obsession wiv step step step :D

Back
Top Bottom