[TUNE] Freek - Seven (Deep Liquid) WIP

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
Ez peeps, couple of u would of heard this in a few of my mixes already, its a new deep liquid tune im workin on. still needs a lot of work but its gettin there.
Let me know what you think of it so far,

edit 07/03/2010 have now worked on it a lot and this edit is now much better. have a listena dn let me know what u think.

http://soundcloud.com/djfreek/freek-seven

safe

Last edited:
Locked.......

is this one of the ones you was gona send to master?
:)

Tis a kool tune, bassline gets a bit monotonus after a while tho as does the beat

Kinda sounds unedited atm, you really need to spend time making little edits, and all the subtle things that really make a tune

The mix isnt too bad, everything is clear enough and i can make out all the elements

id say the sub need to come up a bit cant hear it as much as id like to

not bad tho mate nt bad

Locked.......

is this one of the ones you was gona send to master?
:)

Tis a kool tune, bassline gets a bit monotonus after a while tho as does the beat

Kinda sounds unedited atm, you really need to spend time making little edits, and all the subtle things that really make a tune

The mix isnt too bad, everything is clear enough and i can make out all the elements

id say the sub need to come up a bit cant hear it as much as id like to

not bad tho mate nt bad

cheers mate, nah this is one of my newer tunes, still alot of work to be done, its just the basic structure for a tune atm, spent alot of time gettin that bass sound right, yea the sub def needs to be brought into the mix abit more. only really worked on this one for a day so there is a lot of work to be done, still pretty fun to mix with already tho which is always good.
If you wanted to hear the tunes i was gonna send to master, would be 'are you ok?' and 'diagnosis' after more work on the mixdowns, if u wanna hear em then go to www.myspace.com/freekdnb or www.soundcloud.com/djfreek
def would still do a lot of hours on the mixdowns on these tunes tho not completely ready to be sent out yet.
Cheers for giving it a listen mate, comments are appreciated

mate reli like the tune but i checked ur other tunes on soundcloud and i love that killers dont die remix fucking awesome.

please check out some of my tracks on soundcloud also the link is in my sig and tell em wot ya think. xx

sounds like warhead abit now... still likiing it tho mate (y) nioce tuneee

Last edited by a moderator:
yea it does sound a bit like it lol, o well, not too similar. been doin a lot of work on that tune today. propa fun to mix with.

anyone else had a listen, got quite a bit of interest from sum big name djs aswell now so hopefully should start hearing it being played out soon :)

Back
Top Bottom