[TUNE] Freek - Diagnosis (Dark Drumstep)

mental tune :gun: cud do wiv bit more of a grimey beat.. but i like the simply ness about it! wud sound mental sped up

Yes yes castel, bigups for the comms, it sounds absolutely mental when u mix it with a tune with a big bassline, like dont be silly etc, sounds absolutely raaawww. dropped it on radio with one of my ova dubs the other day and went down propa well. Got a new one in the pipeline which i reckon ur gonna like, propa angry jumpup with a huge pumpin beat. should have the first draft up for listenin within the next cpl of days.
Safe for the comms bro

Wow man, big track ! The only thing I don't like about it is the snare, it sounds a bit weird imo.. and that sweep that comes in at 2:00 sounded a bit loud.
big up !

maybe u cud add a few evil sounding vocals.. like a man screaming in pain or sumthin lol

Cheers Kibbon for havin a listen, yea def still needs a bit of work on the mixdown and add some more effects etc,

maybe u cud add a few evil sounding vocals.. like a man screaming in pain or sumthin lol

Def a fun idea, might have to have a look for sum dutty samples for that, it def needs a few more fx thrown in to fill it out a bit lol

Back
Top Bottom