(tune) For original junglist only! Final mix

totally unexpected lol, sick wobble, nice drop too like 1995 said, and still has a little bit of oldskool flavour in parts as well which is sick
5 *****

thanks gents, I really appreciate the comments. Just made my day. I've still got lots to learn about mastering etc. I can't get everything to sound punchy in the mix. respect

Mate. totally sick fuckin tune.
Wicked basslines. Dancefloor smacker for deffo
I do think it needs a breakdown in the middle so that the tune can drop back in again. You know what they say....too much of a good thing. Give the listener a chance to miss the catch. Then drop it again.
respect

Last edited:
really like the vibe of this, as frat says above need to drop out properly though to give the tune more structure plus when its in full flow the kick is nearly completely lost maybe a tad of side chaining is needed or re-adjust your eq's with some shelving, plus one of the snares (think its the second) doesn't have much bottom end on it so it sounds a tad tinny (try layering up). Not meaning to be harsh as I like it, just reckon it could be better with more work and a proper outro, keep at it fella :alf:

hello, yes nice intro allready, i think them vocals need more releasetime on them so they blend in to the next stages if you catch my drift, mix needs a little sortin out i think but drop a mental ..in a good way, them highs that come in , rides i think needs to be droped lower in level, and i rekon if you layer the beats with some that punch more in the midrange department you have a pretty nice jusgle tune, good work , kinda sick but trippy sounding.
i hope i have helped a little.

peace

I think you've all touched on valid points. The drums are a little bit weak throughout, I don't think the snares are layered in the second drum track so I will either add another snare with more lowend, or try eq'ing the drum track. Also the comment about release time on the samples is spot on. It deffinitely could sound less "patchy". I was looking to do a breakdown, but I lacked more samples of this same flavour. I guess I kind of rushed this out. I will take everything into consideration when fixing it and appreciate the feedback.
Big ups, and respect. To each and every raver. LOL cheers

Back
Top Bottom