Tune for download or stream, kinda dark vibes with this one...

FUCK SAKE!!! I fucking love this track!!! It's my favourite I've heard on here by far and I've listened to quite a few. I just played it first, then I downloaded it bloody quick before it'd even ended. It's a shame the end bit seems to have been cut off though, because it ends very abruptly. I'd like to have the entire tune. Is it signed and if so where can I get it? :)

Yeah man, this is right up my street. I like the way you can hear each element really clearly, which must be due to good mastering. Sounds very crisp to me anyway. Apart from all that though the actual tune itself is very cool. It shows a good deal of talent.

I'm quite a noob at production myself but I know what I like and what sounds good. This has quality written all over it imo. May not be everyone's cuppa tea but it is mine... as you may have gathered. :lol:

Maximum respect, props, boost, etc. :)

(I'll be checking out your other tunes shortly.)

I'm a liquid and dub boy myself but every once in a while I try to expand my horizons a bit. So here goes.

The bass reece sounds a bit cheap to my ear when it hits the full scale at 1:50, also sounds weird in my headphones because of the stereo effect, can't listen with speakers now. The beats are spot on, I like your style of drums.

Took a quick listen to the second tune (your winter or what was that) but the bass on it was too harsh couldn't listen for very long. Distortion is good but when it becomes digital clipping then youre in the danger zone. some people can make it sound good but mostly it's just ear pearcing.

Other than the bass, a good enough tune for me.

Cheers guys,

And yes artificial2 , email me and il pass this tune over, I know reverb nation has cut the end off, thanks for the listens and comments...

@Kama, cheers too, and yes your very right with the comments made on the track called, your winter, intact I think il take that down as it let's down the other tunes in the player, cheers guys.

Peace.

After reading Artificial's review I thought I was in for a real treat with this one.
Gotta say, I'm not hugely impressed.
The idea is there but it seems to lack finesse. Maybe I've just listened to to many tunes today.
I think with some more work it could be an alright tune

Last edited:
After reading Artificial's review I thought I was in for a real treat with this one.
Gotta say, I'm not hugely impressed.

Ah sorry mate. It must be personal taste then, but I stand by what I said as it stood out for me. Bearing in mind this is unsigned stuff I'm impressed.

Big ups Freestyle. :)

Ah sorry mate. It must be personal taste then, but I stand by what I said as it stood out for me. Bearing in mind this is unsigned stuff I'm impressed.

Big ups Freestyle. :)

Yer, that's all good man.
Just didn't really do it for me.
I mean, it's not bad, it's just not great.
It's not of a standard to get signed.
Still, the dude should stick at it, he has some potential.

good ideas there mate still needs work imo (infernogt) but nonetheless ur on your way keep at it. the other tunes also strike me as infinished, but thats normal if youve just started fiding your sound u have a nice variety of tunes on the playa, wiv the noises and riffs u create im pretty sure u would make a good liquid tune, just low pass your bass noises and add a layer of fat sub and wiv the same ideas you could get away wiv makin a good liquid tune, safe

morning guys, thanks for the comments, mix views on this and its all good , nice one;)

Peace

Edit: oracle is on my suspect list, are you really 135wendling? Shall I give you all the clue?

Check your other posts;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom