(TUNE) Dubjah1

This is a nice one mate, i like the little bit of wobble - the vocals at the start fit in quite well so more of that would start to round it off really nicely.

The alternation between the clangy and the shakey (i dunno the proper terms) hats is good as it switches things around a bit, but it might benefit from a switch in the drum pattern format for a few bars, then back again.

Great stuff fella, this is already sounding really good (y)

This is a nice one mate, i like the little bit of wobble - the vocals at the start fit in quite well so more of that would start to round it off really nicely.

The alternation between the clangy and the shakey (i dunno the proper terms) hats is good as it switches things around a bit, but it might benefit from a switch in the drum pattern format for a few bars, then back again.

Great stuff fella, this is already sounding really good (y)
Thanks Perspective, for listening and the feedback.

yea man nice idea would be nice with some distorted bass layered in there and some more samplage imo

big ups on this so far !

drums a little too clean sounding, some dirt in there would do wonders for it. or a cheeky amen mixed very quiet in the background, always works a treat. Yeah you need some vocals in there, but quite a jungley vibe. I doubt you're going to find any mc stuff that hasn't been used a gazillion times before, so i'd try some synth material too just to keep it flowing for the length of a complete tune. Nothing special, maybe just a little pad complementing the bass notes or even some dub horn sounds!

As Drums and Bass its good but sounds like its just a project in the works still (though aint those two what this is all about eh :D )

always fond of your drums-might wanna switch the two patterns -not much on the bass sounds good-but its just not me-would love to hear a finished version of this one -
respect

Back
Top Bottom