[TUNE] DECISION - TURN THE LIGHTS OFF

Love that bass sound as it first drops.
Plus the actual bass line is heavy.
Could use a bit of work on the drum sound tho mate.
Maybe not swing beat too?

Its quite heavy, but yeah as was mentioned i think it could do with some chunky drums or some variations maybe. good bass-age man

yeh man excellent start, the bass sounds wiked man, goes well crazy. i think the drums are a bit minimal tho, dont kno if thts wot you were goin for, buti think you need some shuffles in there to add more rhythm imo. other than tht sounded good mate nice job!

yeh man excellent start, the bass sounds wiked man, goes well crazy. i think the drums are a bit minimal tho, dont kno if thts wot you were goin for, buti think you need some shuffles in there to add more rhythm imo. other than tht sounded good mate nice job!

cheers man, yeah was going for the minal drums but think the bass might suit some more rolling beats. Going to get back on it soon n sort drums out

haha i lover that strange out of phase i do that sometime. i think it's called ho' bass LOL!

i like it, very clear n concise i end

its all quite experimental too :D

well played good sir

Last edited:
Prod sounds crisp. I really like the tingly cymbal... almost sounds bluesy, lol.... or jazzy.

The bubbly midrange layer at 1:55 is ok... it's cool, but I feel like maybe some mod on it would liven it up a LOT.... maybe playing around with some lfo on it's filter cutoff could bring it to life.

I definitely expected some variation on the bline at 3:40.

Production is class.

cheers t leaf n dirty thanks for the comments, yeah thought would try some thing differnt.
Think its the swing hats which give it a jazzy feel

Prod sounds crisp. I really like the tingly cymbal... almost sounds bluesy, lol.... or jazzy.

The bubbly midrange layer at 1:55 is ok... it's cool, but I feel like maybe some mod on it would liven it up a LOT.... maybe playing around with some lfo on it's filter cutoff could bring it to life.

I definitely expected some variation on the bline at 3:40.

Production is class.

Nice m8 ur comments have really helped, going to try and have more going on in tune maybe scrap the dubby bass and mess more with the phased bass. Also try n find poss some jazzy esk samples n maybe play with them.
was thinking bout changing drms but it wont go with how ive writtan the bass notes so maybe will just add to them

Back
Top Bottom