[TUNE] DBR, Speculate & Decision - One Inch Punch

nice work, kick+snare sound great! high-end could do witha bit more shimmer and prominence.. maybe even a little variation at the end of each 64/128 or so... just to keep things interesting in that area.. hats are what pushes the rest of your beats forward and keeps em in the driving seat!

those ambient noises could come forward a tad too.. they sound like theyre being a bit shy in the mix! pop them out a bit they sound real nice and lush!!! this is what the crowd will want to be hearing!

keep up the good work guys. check out my tune ive just recently posted today too!

Cheers,
Sean

That first brkdwn is eerie. Whooooooo!!! Love that drop!

I like (the 1:10ish mark) how you tease the listener by taking away some of the SDs until 1:28... almost like a mini brkdwn.

I wasn't expecting the strings around 2mins, but I think it works well the way it was used.

Prod sounds great, bline is huge and the perc is solid and punchy as hell.

sounds pro

feeeeeeling it. kind of track that's right up my street at the mo. my personal opinion on the strings is different though. i didn't think they fitted the tune. just rolling the bass out on it's own would have worked better there. if i was mixing this, that's where i would have dropped it and the strings didn't sit pretty for me.

Back
Top Bottom