Tune by "nu" FORUM ADDICTS

sounds pretty cool man.

the squawky synth you have in the beginning is almost identical to a tune i've heard before in timber and really, really close in notation -- maybe it was pendulum, yeh I think it was, go listen to their 2007 release and tell me it isn't nearly the same shit...

drop is cool

drums have an old-skool tech-step thing going on, kinda quantized -- if you are into it I would suggest a less rigid feel. for example if your snares are on exactly on the second and 4th beat and your kicks are exactly on the first and 3rd &1/2 beat it's gonna sound like that..

one thing that might help is to use different samples for each hi-hat, and to vary the amount you delay 1/8th notes to get your shuffle, rather than using a rigid quantize like the quantize bar on the pattern editor in fruity.

did you get the build up synth off the nu batman film. sounds familiar. anyway this tune smashes it. done. best tune on ere at the minute no doubt. if you could send me a full length version i'd be appy mate. bigger than tim big from bigville.

did you get the build up synth off the nu batman film. sounds familiar. anyway this tune smashes it. done. best tune on ere at the minute no doubt. if you could send me a full length version i'd be appy mate. bigger than tim big from bigville.

made the build up synth in my synth...
peace

ps: il pm you with more details about the tune in a while.
hate talking in public.

Back
Top Bottom