[TUNE] Bounty Hunter

yo your link is messed up b! too many "http//". it doesnt work, but i got to your page anyway...

loving the drums! oh yeah drop at 1.15 is absolutly banging! solid, kinda old school but heavy as fuck!

Nice track mate ;)

Really like the drums and the second drop is heavy, good work. Only criticism would be getting the EQ's and mastering a bit better to make the track sound fatter.

What DAW are you using?

thanks for listening and the feedback :)

I've still not had a chance to listen to this at volume on my new monitors so it could do with a bit of a polish. I've spent a bit of time eq'ing the bass parts already but I've not done a final EQ polish or post master on it at all yet. Still got a few things I want to do to the track. Thin out some of the speech samples, add more interest to the string part, another section, better intro, and another breakdown. Getting time to put in to tracks is the hardest thing for me about the whole writing tunes process!

This track was sampled in from various synths direct in to Renoise. I used to use protracker/fasttracker2 years ago. Moved on to Cubase/Logic as I bought more midi kit, then eventually sold all my hardware kit and got a job etc.
Recently I came back to it and bought various synths. Tried Reason/Logic/Live and although they are good, they are not a scratch on audio manipulation compared to Renoise(for me anyway).
I like the pattern based approach and the fine grain audio manipulation you get with a tracker. For working on audio that requires such heavy audio mangling/manipulation you just can't beat the speed and control you get with a hands on tracker interface :)

Dont really like the chords tbh, tune should be darker and more sinister, they just found a little out of place

loving the drop at 1:20 odd

then the chords came back in :(

drums could be a little harder imo too to suite the track

but good work editing the drums

Thanks for the feedback. I'll not get time on this track till after a festival this weekend but I'll take the ideas on board and see how it goes! I'll post up the next version when I've made some progress.

cheers :)

whatever you've done to get that bass sound mate, fucking congratulations, i think if you edit that strings bit, maybe piss around with another lighter mid range synth there or somethin?
second drop is fucking killah too, nice one!

Back
Top Bottom